Handing in my badge

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Due to my commitments to my growing financial practice and various other real life commitments, I have decided to step down as a moderator at Martial Talk. This decision was not entered into lightly.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have made my time here as a member of the staff rewarding and enjoyable. I would especially like to thank Bob and Seig, as well as the rest of the staff for being so easy to work with. I will remain as a Supporting Member, and a Mentor by the looks of things, and will endeavour to remain a positive contributing member of this board.

Again, thank you all for your support. I have greatly enjoyed the opportunity.

:asian:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Due to my commitments to my growing financial practice and various other real life commitments, I have decided to step down as a moderator at Martial Talk. This decision was not entered into lightly.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have made my time here as a member of the staff rewarding and enjoyable. I would especially like to thank Bob and Seig, as well as the rest of the staff for being so easy to work with. I will remain as a Supporting Member, and a Mentor by the looks of things, and will endeavour to remain a positive contributing member of this board.

Dan,

Life happens and we all must go with the flow and adjust to new situations as we go forward.

I wish you and your family the best. Please always stop by when you can and continue to be a positive member and influence to this site.

Thank you

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You will be missed terribly.

Wish you the best of luck and don't be a stranger, eh?

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Flatlander said:

Dan,

It was great having the chance to work with you on the forum. I wish you the very best with all that you having going on at this time. Please don't be a stranger and pop in when you can.

Mike

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish you the and your family the best in life and i will miss your input you have always been thoughtful in you discussions

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good luck with your endeavors, Dan. You will be missed by the Mod Squad. Hopefully, we'll still see you around the forum. :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dan, I'm pleased your business is going SO well for you. It's great news, really. We will miss you severely as a moderator here cuz you rock that way.

Rock on! :mp5:

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm glad your business is doing so well. You will be SORELY missed on staff, though! Good luck and take care.

On edit:

Uh, Lisa, now that you're a Super Moderator (congratulations, BTW), do you still really, really have to have that psychotic pooch as an avatar?

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Flatlander said:

WOW....
Loss for MT, but it sure is good to hear that your financial business is doing well!!! Good for you!

I think you've done a good job here, from all that I've seen. Level-headed and fair, and good in the discussions. I hope we'll still get to read posts and replies from you on a regular basis!
Be well my brother

Your Brother
John

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Best of luck with the new opportunity. Good to know you'll be hanging around as a mentor. Of course you do realize this means you're responsible for fetching drinks for the mods, right?

:uhyeah:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well Dan, life has a way of getting in the way sometimes, lol. It's nice to know that in your case life is taking a good turn instead of taking you away because of not so good things. Congrats on your business success, it's good to know we'll still see you around. You've always been a fantastic asset to the board. :asian:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jonathan Randall said:
I'm glad your business is doing so well. You will be SORELY missed on staff, though! Good luck and take care.

On edit:

Uh, Lisa, now that you're a Super Moderator (congratulations, BTW), do you still really, really have to have that psychotic pooch as an avatar?

Even moreso now ;)