Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The cause is still under investigation...

Short version is that it took out 2 hard drives and the backups, wiping out all of our data. We're leaning towards a controler failure at the moment.

white belt

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for your hard work. Any chance that you had sabatoge fom outside? Some people have a hard time with truth.

white belt

K

KenpoGirl

Well I agree it was a very tough week. I was going through major withdrawal. Sadly I must have checked the site a dozen times a day to see if it was back on line.

I am Extremely impressed that you got us back chatting so soon. But as I said on ICQ Bob, don't worry about us. Worry about your paying customers, and worry about you, don't kill yourself. We'll wait for you to get us back up and running full power again.

But that being said, I am very delighted to be back on here chatting again. :D

Dot

Edit: PHEW!!!! I just checked after posting this message. I'm still a Black Belt. I was worried there for a minute thought I might have lost too many posts. :D

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I managed to get some sleep last night. :)
Got almost all my clients back up and running, have about 5 left currently that need extensive rebuilding, and then I'm catching my breath for a day, n digging back in.

No clue on what actually happened. We suspect drive failure, however the investigations still ongoing. Will keep folks posted once we know something definate.

:asian:

C

Cliarlaoch

Good job getting the place back up and running, and sorry to hear it happened in the first place, Kaith. Please express my support to the other admins. You guys rock. All the best on getting things back up and running.

Until then, I'll patiently wait and watch as we come back to life, and get some sleep, guys! :)

Clairlaoch

Pappy Geo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Bob,

Thanks for all your effort and professionalism, you have built the most userfriendly forum that I have surfed. If you were in the Northwest I would have you as webmaster!

Geo Hoover

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My link saved under favorites was broken but I tried getting here under Google search for the first time today and it worked. It was a big surprise to find out what happened! Thanks to everyone who has been working SO hard and doing such a wonderful job to get this site back up and running. I've REALLY missed it this last week and I'm happy to know it's working again!

Robyn :asian:

Wes Idol

Green Belt
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz,

I wish you well, regarding your newest challenge. When electronics work, they feel like magic...when they don't, they feel like a curse. If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Wes Idol, HI
UKS
http://www.uks-kenpo.com

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Just wanted to chime in: Good work in getting the site up and running!!!

/yari

J

JDenz

Any one that wants to help send 1000 dollars to Kaith Rustaz he will send you back a button and a thank you card lol.

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by JDenz
Any one that wants to help send 1000 dollars to Kaith Rustaz he will send you back a button and a thank you card lol.

I think organized crime has just made it's way onto Martial Talk:eek:

Latest Discussions