Major Outage Hits MartialTalk

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by JDenz
lol no good politics

Which reminds me, there are still some members of the so called "Families" still up there in the Buffalo area! I know about you guys!:eek:

J

JDenz

lol a few and just cause one is about 2 minutes away from my house doesn't mean I am a gangster lol.

R

RCastillo

lol a few and just cause one is about 2 minutes away from my house doesn't mean I am a gangster lol.

Ya know, the more I read, the hair on the back of my neck is raising up. Here's why:

1. Where your name is, it says, "White belt for life." Like Tony Soprano said, Once you get in this family, there ain't no getting out." The White belt for life handle makes me feel uneasy!

2. You're from upper NY state, and that's scary enough already! (No offense)

3. You seem to have alot of postings here on MT. I get the feeling you're "moving" in here, to set up camp, PERMANENTLY!

Look, I'm just a poor, underpaid school teacher from Texas, a servant of the state, as it were. look upon me kindly, pleaaaaaaaaase!:wah:

All in good fun!:D

J

JDenz

1) lol

2) Ya I have lived here all my life to. Not only that I think our weather makes us tough. Walking through 4 feet of snow in 20 below wind chill makes you tough. Then in the summer the 90 degree 90 percent hummidity lol killer.

3) I am moving in you all better watch out.

4) My win in MMA came agianst a Tracy Karate guy. lol

5) We drove to Texas in 18 hours to the Airligton area so don't get any funny ideas ;=)

R

RCastillo

1) lol

2) Ya I have lived here all my life to. Not only that I think our weather makes us tough. Walking through 4 feet of snow in 20 below wind chill makes you tough. Then in the summer the 90 degree 90 percent hummidity lol killer.

3) I am moving in you all better watch out.

4) My win in MMA came agianst a Tracy Karate guy. lol

5) We drove to Texas in 18 hours to the Airligton area so don't get any funny ideas ;=)

Well, as the saying goes, "The check's (protection money) in the mail!"

I want to live!:wah:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You guys are a riot.....

so...

wheres my cut? :D

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
You guys are a riot.....

so...

wheres my cut? :D

Kaith,

I never knew you were one of the enforcers or cleanup guys or insert special nema here, guys for one of the families?

Where's My Cut? THat is at least two meanings I know of.

BTW I like the new main page look.

Rich
:D

J

JDenz

i am trying to collect it from him Kaith. I mean we need to PROTECT him from viruses and whatnot

K

Kirk

Before the outage, you had links to "mark all forums read" both
at the top, and bottom of the main forum page. I liked that. Any
possibility of bringing it back? Also the list of who's been on
throughout the day.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I also miss the Mark All Forums Read, and the previous timeout length on posts being marked read.

Latest Discussions