Gotta love Ted Nugent

JKD143

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
He is one quotable fella. Great style, right down to his shirts! :)

He is fun to listen to in interviews;

Last edited by a moderator:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Have any of you watched Ted Nugent's "Spirit of the Wild" show on the Outdoor Network? Good stuff. :D

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A little too strongly stated for my English sensibilities but the core point I agree with.

Laws can and will always be manipulated by the 'bad guys' to their own advantage but it most certainly makes more sense to me for the huge proportion of basically decent people to have the right to defend themselves against criminal actions in any reasonable way they see fit.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A little too strongly stated for my English sensibilities but the core point I agree with.

Laws can and will always be manipulated by the 'bad guys' to their own advantage but it most certainly makes more sense to me for the huge proportion of basically decent people to have the right to defend themselves against criminal actions in any reasonable way they see fit.
Ted is one of the FEW Americans who speak so strongly. IMO more of us should speak our hearts and minds just as strongly. He isn't crude, loud or obnoxious in his statements. Many in the anti-gun crowd state their points much more loudly and crudely and it's acceptedas main stream. It's the PC thing to an extent.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Instead of the NRA Board, he'd do much more good on the New York State Parole Board. Just imagine how much safer the streets would be without repeat predators let loose early over and over again.

Latest Discussions