Ted Nugent, and Sarah Palin

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
A good article by John Nolte about Ted Nugent and his admiration for Daniel Boone, Davy Crocket, And Sarah Palin. Nolte also discusses why certain people seem to hate Sarah Palin and her family. You can find it at Bighollywood.com, on the main page.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
A good article by John Nolte about Ted Nugent and his admiration for Daniel Boone, Davy Crocket, And Sarah Palin. Nolte also discusses why certain people seem to hate Sarah Palin and her family. You can find it at Bighollywood.com, on the main page.

I like Ted Nugent. He's basically harmless, and speaks his mind.

I don't like Sarah Palin-she's dangerous, and doesn't seem to have one. :lfao:

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
What makes her "dangerous"? That she's possibly electable?

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What makes her "dangerous"? That she's possibly electable?

Electable?!? Palin? Hardly. I see her as a sort of female George Bush... not her politics, but in that she began as a clueless tool of ideologically exteme "handlers" during the McCain campaign. Now she's just another celebrity wannabe looking for attention and trying to stay in the spotlight. She's found something of a following with the Tea Party but even that vocal minority is far from unified behing her. Her presidential ambitions might be more frightening to me if they didn't seem so far-fetched.

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
...not her politics, but in that she began as a clueless tool of ideologically exteme "handlers" during the McCain campaign.

Probably not. Some of the story has come out after the election, with former aides and handlers leaking their side of the story. According to them, they did what they could to educate and rein in Palin, to little avail.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like Ted Nugent. He's basically harmless, and speaks his mind.

I don't like Sarah Palin-she's dangerous, and doesn't seem to have one. :lfao:
If I tried to adopt a 16 girl for sex, no one would be calling me harmless, but Ted's cool. He plays them riffs, and likes guns.:)
Sean

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't think shes electable either...I just don't get the "dangerous" thing.

Latest Discussions