Classic use of training for self defence.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Don't know that I would have had the same self control!

Apologies if this has been posted before. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
The 'punk' was slowly and gradually escalating. Id say he picked about the right time to do something. But to be fair, the 'punk' looked like he was drunk, and he didnt look very threatening.

However, its still a good use. :)

RTKDCMB

Senior Master
Reaction score
The 'punk' was slowly and gradually escalating. Id say he picked about the right time to do something. But to be fair, the 'punk' looked like he was drunk, and he didnt look very threatening.

The punk was in his yard and in his face, he was threatening enough.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score

It would have happened at 27 sec when he put his hand on the back of the neck. I can put up with the mouth and the posturing but when you put you hand around the body or neck in that manner you have just escalated to assault. I would have responded at that point. Glad it turned out ok for all.

Gnarlie

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Don't know that I would have had the same self control!

Apologies if this has been posted before. :)

This was in Clock Face, close to my old home in the UK. The man in black was a military guy. Unconfirmed, but rumours at the time locally were that the chav had allegedly tried to steal the guy's motorbike prior to this.

It was reported in the Sun newspaper, and the video got 200,000 views in a short time.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...as-Gulf-War-veteran-with-two-black-belts.html

Then Les Andrews, the chavvy type in the vid, threatened to sue the newspaper:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...eing-floored-by-ex-soldier-threatens-Sun.html

Hilarious video, and a great example of chav behaviour in northwest England being treated in the way it so richly deserves.

Gnarlie

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
It would have happened at 27 sec when he put his hand on the back of the neck. I can put up with the mouth and the posturing but when you put you hand around the body or neck in that manner you have just escalated to assault. I would have responded at that point. Glad it turned out ok for all.

Agreed.

The punk was in his yard and in his face, he was threatening enough.

Not compared to someone seriously trying to hurt you.

RTKDCMB

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not compared to someone seriously trying to hurt you.

True but it does not take much for it to go that way and you cannot safely assume it wont. I too would have done something at 27 seconds before it got to the seriously trying to hurt me stage.

Last edited:

RTKDCMB

Senior Master
Reaction score
This was in Clock Face, close to my old home in the UK. The man in black was a military guy. Unconfirmed, but rumours at the time locally were that the chav had allegedly tried to steal the guy's motorbike prior to this.

It was reported in the Sun newspaper, and the video got 200,000 views in a short time.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...as-Gulf-War-veteran-with-two-black-belts.html

Then Les Andrews, the chavvy type in the vid, threatened to sue the newspaper:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...eing-floored-by-ex-soldier-threatens-Sun.html

Hilarious video, and a great example of chav behaviour in northwest England being treated in the way it so richly deserves.

Gnarlie

The punk got a curfew for "yobbery".

Latest Discussions