9-11 Truthers: Talk about it here

kailat

Green Belt
Reaction score

Defenitly worth looking into, nonetheless.. A very interesting turn of events on 9.11

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kTW5f1sTzJ8&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kTW5f1sTzJ8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is it so hard to believe that the GVT didn't just need a fall guy? Osama and his goons! Is it true of the 19 hijackers 11 have been identified as still alive? Still working as if none of this even happend? How about the 3 jets that were not even supposed to be in the air that day? The Pentagon - whow now there's a topic.. Who actually seen a jet fly into the pentagon? Why ?
Several people that I know and have spoken too, including a Virginia State Police Trooper who was one of the first to respond to the scene because he happened to be on I-395 and watched a plane fly by him into the Pentagon. And, yes, I am a little testy about this crap.
Are you sure it wasn't a guided missle? I mean is it true they just remodeled and re fortitfied that exact area of the Pentegon for such an disaster just within months of it actually happening. RIGHT IN THAT EXACT SECTION of the Pentagon? How ironic huh?
No, it was a damned lucky coincidence -- but ya think just maybe there was a reason that was one of the first sides to be rebuilt? Like it's proximity to Ronald Reagon National Airport, the Potomac River, and several major roads...

By the way, I also find it incredibly insulting that you believe that various members of the government would have simply ignored warnings and allowed a tragedy anywhere halfway approaching 9/11... I know several federal LEOs who feel tremendous guilt for failing to recognize warning signs until they came out in hindsight.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think that people tend to give the government a little too much credit for stuff like this. Trust me, we barely have enough money and people to do our JOBS, let alone elaborate plans and cover ups like this!

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
kailat,
I am done with you, everything you have claimed has been refuted, not only by experts but by people on this very board, and you CHOOSE to ignore it.

kailat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Wow,why are you guys so testy!??? It's a simple discussion.. sure you keep making very valid claims and reputing evidence thats fantastic.. I am very pleased with that.. LOL good grief dude chill out... You know you made a statement bout your military background! I too was in our countries military and let me just say that by the good nature of what we done there, I am not trying to attack anyone. I am trying to get some of the confused people to understand the magnitude of the situation.

I do not wish for any more of my brothers in arms to die in another country. Lots of them are starting to see the lies. Not enough though.

I SUPPORT THE TROOPS!!!

Then bring them home. We need them here to protect this nation and our borders. National gaurd, and they are in another country. THAT MAKES ALOT OF SENCE when our borders are wide open.

When this crap really starts we wont have a military to defend this nation because it will all be trapped over seas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize for offending anyone whom may have lost a loved one in Iraq.

We all have. 9-11 We all have.

HOW MANY MORE MUST DIE?
How much more suffering must we go through before we WAKE UP!

JUST WAKE UP this is all im asking!!

I WAS IN THE ARMY DURING THE GULF WAR AND I HAVE FRIENDS IN THIS ONE!!

There are some people doing some evil **** over there and NO not all are.

Reason 1) As harsh as it sounds it is true. If I knew then what I know now, I would never have supported the war or followed every order I was given in the military.

Reason 2) This war is a crime against man kind and we as a nation support it. Ask anyone else from a different country what they think of america and it general position on the war.

If we do not support it as a nation then why are we still there?

Guilt by association! Ignorance is no excuse!

If they are not fighting against this crime and are willingly helping it to continue, they are just as guilty.

Now, with that said, I know as having been one, they are just following orders.

Nazi soldiers were also just following orders!

I have asked soldiers and cops if there was a war between the citizens and the government would they fight against the people and everyone I have asked has awnsered the same way.

YES!
I also asked them why. Response, that is how I support my family or I do not want to go to jail.

Insane!!!!!!!! They will not have a family left.

They will be fighting their family!

After the true freedom fighters are gone, they will be next. They will end up in prison or dead too.

Do you think GOD cares if the devil said he would imprision you or take your money.

But GOD, how would I support my family with no money or from behind bars?

Where do you think that soul will be spending eternity.

I support our troops but they should be here defending this country not stealing another one or helping to steal its resources.

If the mission was accomplished then what the hell are we still doing there 7 years later?

I really do support our troops for the fact THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE DEFENDING THIS COUNTRY'S INTRESTS and are giving their lifes for that belief. I AM ALL FOR THAT. Killing people from a country that did not attack us is WRONG. SoDAmn INsane is DEAD and has been for some time.

WHO ARE WE FIGHTING???????????

Osama is not in Iraq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they are too stupid or do not feel in their souls that killing people in their own country when they didn't even attack us is wrong and question their orders,then I hate to say it, but they deserve to die there.

My friend has killed about 9 people in his 2 tours and NONE of them were enemy combatants!

2 older men. 1 woman. 6 children.

That is not helping the united States, it is hurting it.

Why do you think they are killing themselves in record numbers?

Why do you think they come back so messed up?

Their SOUL IS TAINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are tormented constantly!!!!!!

It is like HELL!!!! That is because the have SINNED!!!!!!!!

They took human life for someone elses personal gain wether they knew it then our not.

HAVE YOU PEOPLE EVER HAD SOMEONE DIE IN YOUR ARMS???

Not from natural causes.

How about with a big gapping whole in their head and you are trying to breath air into the mouth they no longer have?

Look.

I WAS A SOLDIER AND I LEARNED IT IS WRONG! I AM NOW A WARRIOR!!

To kill in selfdefense is one thing, to go to smeone elses home and blow up thier 6 month old daughter is JUST PLAIN WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

I WILL DIE FOR MY COUNTRY AND MY FAMILY.

I WILL NOT DIE TO MAKE SOME OTHER ******* RICH.

WHAT has our country gained from this war?

Osama will attack Iran. Osama is C.I.A.

(America)

It is the plan to draw us into the next big war.

I will stop here.

I can go on and on but what is the point?

kwaichang

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I can't even express how I feel about conspiracy theorists; wait I can:
jitcrunch.aspx

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"HAVE YOU PEOPLE EVER HAD SOMEONE DIE IN YOUR ARMS???

Not from natural causes."

yes

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
FINAL MOD WARNING!!

ATTENTION ALL USERS:

Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level. Please review our sniping policy http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/sho...d.php?p=427486, as well as all the general posting rules and all other applicable rules as specified in the TOS here. Feel free to use the Ignore feature to ignore members whose posts you do not wish to read (it is at the bottom of each member's profile). Further violations of these rules may result in major penalties, an outcome we would all prefer to avoid. Thank you for cooperating.

-Bob Levine
-MT Senior Moderator-

kailat

Green Belt
Reaction score
This just in: By Loose Change called "Final Cut"

If anything else, just for the entertainment. It's about 190mins long so sit tight.. Im watching it right now.. so I have no comments on this video at this time.. just thought i'd add it.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-3719259008768610598&hl=en&fs=true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In every government and countries secret/security services I'm sure there are some meglomaniacs who would quite happily countenance something like faking an attack on their country in order to provoke a war or other action to suit their purposes but and this is a very big but in truth it's actually harder to carry out these plans for many reasons. I expect some polititians have very grandiose plans to take over the world, being in politics does that to you, you get ideas above your station as they used to say. The problem with these plans is that human nature gets in the way, as has been pointed out before people find it very hard to keep quiet about things, someone would talk. There's also the problem of money as has again been pointed out, the governments of most countries are actually vey stingy and hate paying for things. There's also many people who wouldn't go along with any plan that would damage their own country. You have to take in account other polititicians who have their own self seeking plans and selfishly won't play with the others lol!
Then theres the competence thing, when we look at the way our countries are actually run can we imagine that the governments could run a very slick covert operation without someone somewhere messing it up? Look at all the election campaigns, all the mess ups and apologies that have to be given, look at the way the war in Iraq and Afghanistan is run, if they could organise something like bombing the Twin Towers surely they could have organised the subsequent war better? never underestimate human fallibility (or stupidity lol). I know from first hand experience that in government departments the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, you also have the age long battle between politicians and civil servants.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jNKjShmHw7s&feature=related

Conspiracies are fine in novels but the truth in real life is always more mundane and while you're indulging yourselves with these theories, in real situations like Zimbabwe there really is a conspiracy to kill off all opposition to the ruling president, people are dying and suffering and what? No word of them is spoken here is it?

OP
Twin Fist

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
loose change........

Kailiat,
you should know that every single word of loose change has been refuted. It's a lie. Every single word of it. Dont believe me, go google "loose change debunked"

seriously.