Tracy Kenpo?

OP
B

Boston

The Tracy web site is horrible. They need serious web design help. Now I am in big trouble :shrug:

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The only way I made mine better was from constructive criticism. Of course it did not feel so constuctive, merely critical ... but I got over it pretty quick. You can't fix it if you don't know something is wrong. Rather than complain, I also suggest you making the "constructive" comments that can be built on. Realize a bunch of web design is strictly designer preference, and not always for commercial consumption. But in the Tracy's place, it is such a huge concern financially, I would think some redesign might be considered.

Look at what the IKKA has done. 100% better than it was. Mine improved maybe 60% as I retained stuff I liked, but compromised or saw the reason to change other things.

-Michael
Kenpo-Texas.com

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by RCastillo
all Ronin lie!:mad:

If there's one thing we don't do, it's lie. The truth is the truth even when it hurts.

OP
S

stacks

Originally posted by Boston
The Tracy web site is horrible. They need serious web design help. Now I am in big trouble :shrug:

hey, to each their own. it is not my web site, however if you wish to view my web site (www.houseofkenpokarate.com) and base an opinion on that feel free. I am always up for a good giggle

stacks :wink:

Latest Discussions