The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was 260 and my goal is around 230 so this 10lbs means im a third of the way towards my goal. Im hoping to have dropped all the weight and be a little more tonned up before I enter a BJJ tournament in October. I may try to hold at 240 and tone up just so I have a little more weight to use

B

Hey, we're the same weight ... LOL ... the good news for me is that people guess me to be more like 195 - 205, not the 260 that I am, so that tells me I carry it well. I would like to get down to 220 or so. Hope I can do it!

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey, we're the same weight ... LOL ... the good news for me is that people guess me to be more like 195 - 205, not the 260 that I am, so that tells me I carry it well. I would like to get down to 220 or so. Hope I can do it!
That is cool. Someone told me that I need to think about goin down to 220 but Im 6'4" and am built like a linemen. 220 would make me look sickly I think plus I still want to keep a little bit of weight for when winter comes keeps me warm LOL

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah, well I ain't 6'4" ... so me carrying the weight probably looks way, way different. I'm happy that people can't guess my weight ... LOL

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Im happy as well. Isnt it cool when some guess wrong and then you are like "nope Im 260" and they give the WTF look LOL. I love it

B

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello ... this dude caught a darned cold, so not able to workout tonight ... other than that, doing OK. How bout the rest of you all?

Doing great14 sorry to hear about the cold, get some rest and sleep and you will be better in the morning.
icon14.gif

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nobody is around oh my what is a fellow to do while waiting on the classes to start for me.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good..Just had a late Dinner of Chicken and Broccoli..You not feeing well??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions