The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It goes well. Had a long weekend. All I did was work and train. I believe I will be testing soon so im trying to get ready. Ive also lost 10lbs on my new diet so im pumped about that. How goes it for you?

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well I am off to the races. Have fun at your lunch Drac.

Later Brian..I should get ready my own self...I think I'll take the Harley to shake up the button down officer types that also lunch there...

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thats no good. Ive been battling some sort of stomach thing for a month now. Its kind of been a blessing though as its curved my appitite so ive been able to drop 10lbs a little easier than I thought Id be able to. but in the famous words of Joe Dirt "You keep on, keepin' on" :p

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well I need to lose a bit of weight, so maybe this will help and I can look at it as a good thing ... LOL ... I need to lose more than 10, but I'd take it, if I could get it.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was 260 and my goal is around 230 so this 10lbs means im a third of the way towards my goal. Im hoping to have dropped all the weight and be a little more tonned up before I enter a BJJ tournament in October. I may try to hold at 240 and tone up just so I have a little more weight to use

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions