The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
tkd, wanna play monopoly?

Of course, I could always play a random person, but that isnt nearly as much fun.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh yeah- the sprained ankle is on the same leg I injured my knee earlier in the year! What fun!

How did you get injured sam? I hope you start to feel much better soon!

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
tkd, wanna play monopoly?

Of course, I could always play a random person, but that isnt nearly as much fun.

Sure! I haven't played that game in several years, though! How do you play it over the internet?

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the elbow, but I think all of them came from kicks which were thrown with way too much power.

I was sparring at a tkd school; the guy kicked way too hard.
I keep forgetting you cant punch to the face in tkd. Its terrible, because none of the tkders have reactions to block. I must have hit this blackbelt in the face three times.

I would like to note, however, that he kicked me way too hard before I accidentally hit him in the face. So it wasnt retaliation.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the elbow, but I think all of them came from kicks which were thrown with way too much power.

I was sparring at a tkd school; the guy kicked way too hard.
I keep forgetting you cant punch to the face in tkd. Its terrible, because none of the tkders have reactions to block. I must have hit this blackbelt in the face three times.

I would like to note, however, that he kicked me way too hard before I accidentally hit him in the face. So it wasnt retaliation.

All I can say is---- OUCH! It happens, though.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm no longer sick, but I sprained my ankle sat. night while I was out with some friends at a movie theater. Me and stairs...

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I saw "Out of Season." Animated, but had A LOT of adult humor in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions