The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone!! I see that the usual folks from the dark side are here, bright and early, getting a jump on things! :)

Any of ya doing anything interesting today?

I'm sure as hell not, less you count burning off some .30-06.

Before I forget morning Sword Lady and the rest of MT wonderful ladys, how are we doing this fine AM
Terry

Good morning! Alas, I have returned...you may all disperse and return my thread to it's proper owner...ME! :D

Any of ya doing anything interesting today?

I'm sure as hell not, less you count burning off some .30-06.

I do not know if it is interesting but my Heart Stress test is this afternoon, man I hate those things.
Terry

Morning Dark Lords Drac Jeff Brian and MJS, what is on the agenda today?
Terry
Morning Terry!!

Waiting for Fed Ex to bring me work and a lil shooting.

And what are your plans for this fine and glorious day?

Whats on the agenda for today? I have a few things to get done around the house today, and then I'll be heading off for another fun day at work! I do have the next 4 days off though, so at least there is a bright side to going in! LOL!

Man can anyone even imagine this thread having over 8000 post, is this the most post in one thread ever? You know I bet when Bob started it, he figured maybe a thousand or so but never this many.
Terry

Man can anyone even imagine this thread having over 8000 post, is this the most post in one thread ever? You know I bet when Bob started it, he figured maybe a thousand or so but never this many.
Terry
Yeah, I'm sure it has exceeded his expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back