Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning, denizens of MartialTalk!

I feel like a zombie today! Please pity me! :(

Hey girl, longtime no see...If its pity ya want, its pity ya get...BTW how was your Halloween?? Any parties??

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
its a sad sad thought but i no longer enjoy Halloween. Im hoping that I will one day

B

I've worked the last 2 years on Halloween so there were no parties..I STILL enjoyed all the specials on Haunted places and Haunted attractions..

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey girl, longtime no see...If its pity ya want, its pity ya get...BTW how was your Halloween?? Any parties??

Meh, It was average. No parties, just dinner w/ my mom, granpa, & aunt. Halloween kinda sucks when it's the day your granma died.

Tho, we DID have an interesting conversation about the Saw movies during dinner--we were watching Bravo's Scary Movie Moments before eating.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Meh, It was average. No parties, just dinner w/ my mom, granpa, & aunt. Halloween kinda sucks when it's the day your granma died.

Yes, that would throw a damper on things..

Tho, we DID have an interesting conversation about the Saw movies during dinner--we were watching Bravo's Scary Movie Moments before eating.

Talking about SAW before eating??? You all have stronger stomaches that I.....

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score

I lost my uncle last Halloween so i know how you feel

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There MUST be a full moon somewhere..The crazies are coming in off the streets...

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Good Morning All.

I didn't lose my grandma on halloween but it is a holiday that definatly makes me remember her. It was her favorite holiday and she dressed up decorated her house and yard and went all out. It just has not been the same since she passed away. I for good reason missed the last year she did it before she died. I missed the festivities due to being at the hospital for my first childs birth. She was born at 12:03 .. missed being the halloween baby by a few minutes....

A random though... i hate slow days at work.... i rather be busy and have the day go by fast.... ugh....

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My son says three different girls asked him to dinner at college last night...he picked one and took rain checks on the other two. Sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions