The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning Lisa and how is your great morning going do you feel serenity today?

lol..no I feel that if the coffee maker doesn't hurry up and finish dripping I may rip it from the counter top and throw it across the room. :D

How about you, Terry? ;)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
lol..no I feel that if the coffee maker doesn't hurry up and finish dripping I may rip it from the counter top and throw it across the room. :D

How about you, Terry? ;)

To be honest Lise I feel like tony the tiger great, sorry your coffee is not ready if you was anywhere by me I would just bring you some.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good morning... it's Yom Kippur, so I've taken the day off work - it's interesting that the word of the day is "serenity", since Yom Kippur is the Day of Atonement, and, for many people, serenity follows atonement.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hiya Kacey!

Er, happy Yom Kippur?

Y'know, a lot of people say that... but it's not that kind of holiday - more along the traditional lines of "holy day"; it's a day for reflection and preparation for the year ahead. Look here for some more information - I posted that on Rosh Hashanah.

The ten days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are called the Days of Awe, and Jews are supposed to spend that time going to any person they may have wronged in the previous year and ask forgiveness, so they can start the next year clean. If you're really curious, I can give you some links to look at.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Y'know, a lot of people say that... but it's not that kind of holiday - more along the traditional lines of "holy day"; it's a day for reflection and preparation for the year ahead. Look here for some more information - I posted that on Rosh Hashanah.

The ten days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are called the Days of Awe, and Jews are supposed to spend that time going to any person they may have wronged in the previous year and ask forgiveness, so they can start the next year clean. If you're really curious, I can give you some links to look at.
Thanks for the info, and any links you post to give me more info about it would be great.

Hope I wasn't offensive in my ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions