The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Doing something that could turn out to be very interesting.

Might be hosting a monthly Arnis seminar at my wife's school.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Same here.

But I ended up with a blonde.

Go figure.

Mine is between blond and red.. She did color her hair once for Halloween OHHHHH BABY almost jet black nuff said.... .Well since the house is quiet I'm gonna take a nap, sorry...Later Jeff and Kacey...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good afternoon all just gat back from the doctor and found out that I do have infection in the lungs, that is why I feel so crappy and tired, gave me some meicine and said rest yea right like that is going to happen, maybe next week between football and the school no rest for me.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good afternoon all just gat back from the doctor and found out that I do have infection in the lungs, that is why I feel so crappy and tired, gave me some meicine and said rest yea right like that is going to happen, maybe next week between football and the school no rest for me.
Well, if it's any help, I tested for IV Dan while being treated for bronchitis - it did eventually go away, with antibiotics - but I was diagnosed a month before testing; there was no way I was going to slow down at that point, even though my doctor thought I was nuts.

Feel better soon, and do rest whenever possible.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, if it's any help, I tested for IV Dan while being treated for bronchitis - it did eventually go away, with antibiotics - but I was diagnosed a month before testing; there was no way I was going to slow down at that point, even though my doctor thought I was nuts.

Feel better soon, and do rest whenever possible.

Kacy I know how you feel and my doctor thinks I'm nuts too.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to head off to the bank and decided to stop and say hi real quick. I called in, sat around being nothing but LAZY! It stinks. I'm finally over my cold, but I still can't move around like I'm used to! :(

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacy I know how you feel and my doctor thinks I'm nuts too.

I guess i'm in good company...Took a DOT drivers exam with a broken metatarsal...I just jammed my foot into a boot and laced that sucker as tight as possible..I passed without incident and it felt great UNTIL I TOOK A BOOT OFF...

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
You be nice to Terry... he's sick (physically, I mean).

I'm injured and so I'm in a foul mood. I got to pick on SOMEONE, right? It's not my fault he opened himself up on that one...

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Besides- I wouldn't have said it if I didn't like Terry. If I didn't, I would've been more harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions