The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are doing better than I, I dont have an Internet connection at home. Only A MDA Vario Pocket Pc/telephone thing. So I am online at work. ;)

I would die from withdrawl!

Went over to my parents house Sunday to get a fix, and was about to jump from the window because all they have is dial-up. I gave up and spent the afternoon showing my Father how to do a few things in Photoshop for his digital carving machine. (He can import photos and the machine will carve them out on a wood surface) Finally got the wifes laptop back from work so I can at least use that for the next few days until my parts come in for my new system.

When I am at my boyfriends home than I "almost" go to the pc at once. ;)
It is no use for me to get an internet connection at home now, I am going to move in a few months anyway.

I also dont like dialing up networks. Thats very slow. :eek:
When it comes to Photoshop things and digitalcameras, I ask my boyfriend, I am not such a computer expert. ;)

In a few months, I will be having internet, ninjutsu and horses again. Sigh... I cant wait. :)

Hello there!! I was just about to wish everybody a nice evening(day for you guys). I am off and going home a little earlier today. My beer is waiting and regretfully a lot of work @home too.

Byebye

Yep, a walking post..I just found out that I am going to participate in a hostage situation exercise on Saturday..I get to be the bad guy..Meeting with the SWAT people tonight...Sounds like FUN..

Yep, a walking post..I just found out that I am going to participate in a hostage situation exercise on Saturday..I get to be the bad guy..Meeting with the SWAT people tonight...Sounds like FUN..

Too much fun! OK, serious, but sounds like a nut to do. I love being the bad guy, I got to do a few things when the Air Force was still here and a few of my friends were in the SP's and a few in Life support. Every once in a while I got to sneak around a building wearing a set of night-vision goggles and play the baddy.

Well, I have to take off for a bit and get #3 ready for pre-school. Then a quick trip to town for food (all of the Ruffians have a bad habit of eating, go figure. :) )

Too much fun! OK, serious, but sounds like a nut to do. I love being the bad guy, I got to do a few things when the Air Force was still here and a few of my friends were in the SP's and a few in Life support. Every once in a while I got to sneak around a building wearing a set of night-vision goggles and play the baddy.

I made a name for myself playing the baddies on the local stages up here which had alot to do with my getting asked..The whole thing is going to be "improv" as far as the scripting goes....

So you get to be the bad guy, hmm? Sounds right up your line - do you get to use the name "Drac", too? :) Or do you have to use a real name they assign you? And what exactly do you get to do (or would you have to kill me if you told me?) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back