The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yep I have that coming up this weekend. (Vegas) Losing three hours and then gaining it back in a week. However it should be a real fun trip.
icon6.gif
What ever I see in Vegas Im telling everyone

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What ever I see in Vegas Im telling everyone

B

One of the best lines I heard was on CSI:Vegas and was a direct counter to the "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" mantra..

One of the characters repeated that line and added "But we still have laws here"..

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
One of the best lines I heard was on CSI:Vegas and was a direct counter to the "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" mantra..

One of the characters repeated that line and added "But we still have laws here"..
That is funny. The line I put is fron Dane Cook

B

Zida'sukara

Black Belt
Reaction score
They don't know WHAT they are talking about...The simple act of Daylight Savings Time messes with almost everyone's time schedue here...

Perhaps he is also teasing me, you never know for sure with Germans. ;)
Cant imagin he doesnt feel something from this different time also.

I am teasing him also just because he is German and after every football match that we Dutch winn from the Germans, I dont say a thing but I just hang the Dutch Flag in my car. That is usually enough. :D

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Perhaps he is also teasing me, you never know for sure with Germans. ;)
Cant imagin he doesnt feel something from this different time also.

There are some people who are unaffected by time changes..I am NOT one of them..

Zida'sukara said:
I am teasing him also just because he is German and after every football match that we Dutch winn from the Germans, I dont say a thing but I just hang the Dutch Flag in my car. That is usually enough. :D

I like that subtle, very subtle..

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
There are some people who are unaffected by time changes..I am NOT one of them....

I was when I was younger. I live in Kentucky and we took a trip to Orgeon so the trip there was a 10am flight that was 5-6hrs so when we arrived at the airport is was only 1pm kinda of wierd, but the trip back was havoc on my parents. 5-6 hr flight plus the 3hr time change. I wouldnt want to do that now.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.