The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well today is the day and I must organize my taxes and ship them out to the accountants. This is the time of year that Brian dread's.
icon9.gif

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes tax season is a pain in the butt.

B

I especially dislike it because we do all the work in organizing it and the accountants basically send it back and it is the same. In other words I am paying them sometimes I feel for nothing. Yet they have saved me a dollar or two here and there. (so it is hard not to keep using them)

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I especially dislike it because we do all the work in organizing it and the accountants basically send it back and it is the same. In other words I am paying them sometimes I feel for nothing. Yet they have saved me a dollar or two here and there. (so it is hard not to keep using them)
My accountant is my mother. So im lucky there

B

Zida'sukara

Black Belt
Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what I am doing here and why? The sun is shining, I've got a headacke and this 1 hour time changing to summertime is really mixing me up. In the evening I cannot sleep, in the morning I cant get up.

I want to enjoy the sun!!! Outside with a nice beer....sigh....

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good morning everyone.
To answer Zida'sukara's question, I'm doing fine. The back of my leg hurts from training last night, but it's a good kind of pain :)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what I am doing here and why? The sun is shining, I've got a headacke and this 1 hour time changing to summertime is really mixing me up. In the evening I cannot sleep, in the morning I cant get up.

I want to enjoy the sun!!! Outside with a nice beer....sigh....

I really dislike daylight saving's time. I want a permanent time where the sun comes up at the same time and set's at the same time. It is light in the day until about 8 pm and then it goes dark. I know it cannot ever happen but boy it sure would be nice.
icon6.gif

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morning Zida, Brian,KG06 and JB and dubljay...

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I was at Terry's just the other weekend teaching the seminar I had daylight saving time right before I left and then a one hour differance to central time in Texas. (I lost two hour's) Boy was I a little screwed up.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hear ya..Anytime I travel out West and back I am out of sync for awhile...

Zida'sukara

Black Belt
Reaction score
So I am not the only one who is suffering from time changes.:)

My collegue is laughing at me because he says this is only a woman problem and that this one hour doesnt matter....

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My collegue is laughing at me because he says this is only a woman problem and that this one hour doesnt matter....

They don't know WHAT they are talking about...The simple act of Daylight Savings Time messes with almost everyone's time schedue here...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yep I have that coming up this weekend. (Vegas) Losing three hours and then gaining it back in a week. However it should be a real fun trip.
icon6.gif

I hear ya..Happens everytime I go to Vegas..I seem to poop out early and can't understand why...Then realize if I was back home I'd be in bed asleep..

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's only bad for me when we spring forward and lose and hour. I need that hour of sleep damnit! :)
Crap, time for me to get to work. Later everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.