Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Very true. Its an irreplaceable loss :(

Have you been able to keep it together at school? I know its hard. :(

Honestly, considering the timing came within the last week and finals week, my mind wasn't there for classes. I attended them, but, in a daze. Kind of where you don't remember driving there or back to home or what went on in between. It's a bunch of faded images. Luckily a few of my finals were papers, specifically from chapters in some books. Those were VERY Difficult to do. My mind kept wandering and had to be re-focussed constantly. They took forever to do, and I wasn't sure what was written. I just went on instinct mostly. Luckily I did well all semester long that even if I bombed at the end I would still ace it. I don't know the outcome of the final stuff but LUCKILY I finished with a fourth consecutive dean's list.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Alone again.
icon9.gif

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry my friend I fell asleep, but I'm awake again ;)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Honestly, considering the timing came within the last week and finals week, my mind wasn't there for classes. I attended them, but, in a daze. Kind of where you don't remember driving there or back to home or what went on in between. It's a bunch of faded images. Luckily a few of my finals were papers, specifically from chapters in some books. Those were VERY Difficult to do. My mind kept wandering and had to be re-focussed constantly. They took forever to do, and I wasn't sure what was written. I just went on instinct mostly. Luckily I did well all semester long that even if I bombed at the end I would still ace it. I don't know the outcome of the final stuff but LUCKILY I finished with a fourth consecutive dean's list.

That is no small accomplishment!! And the 4th consecutive dean's list? CONGRATULATIONS!

You have a lot to be proud of. I know you don't feel like being proud at the moment, but the way you can gut through all of that and come out with the results you did is quite a testament to your determination and your character. I'm sure Ash is very proud when she watches down upon you :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
EEeeeeyyuuuuwww....they just had an ad for some pest control thing on TV that were showing roaches the size of baseballs. They were fake of course but still......shudder.....

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Grooooossss!!!! OMG I hate creepy bugs. I'm sure they play some kind of role in our ecosystem I just want them to do their thing away from me! Yuckkkkkk......

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. I hope all is well in the land of LPT.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, time to get some work done. Everyone have a great day, catch you all here later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions