The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good afternoon Terry, how goes it?

Doing pretty good just sitting at the school. I got done with BB practice and had lunch at Boston Market with the family. I figure nothing to do so I might as well sit up here to see if anybody stops by for info. on classes.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got home early, just hanging around until the wife gets home. Hows the back? Sounds like you are going to the doctor tomorrow.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I got home early, just hanging around until the wife gets home. Hows the back? Sounds like you are going to the doctor tomorrow.

Yes it is actually doing better, had the wife rub it down with some Dit Dat Dow and it is helping. So what are you and the wife doing tonight?

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it is actually doing better, had the wife rub it down with some Dit Dat Dow and it is helping. So what are you and the wife doing tonight?

Might grab some dinner at a local restaurant. Kids are gone, so it is empty nest for us. Waiting Until after the holidays to start back training again.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Might grab some dinner at a local restaurant. Kids are gone, so it is empty nest for us. Waiting Until after the holidays to start back training again.

An evening to yourself and you are talking dinner, come on my man get the candles and some wine and a great fire and let nature take over.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
An evening to yourself and you are talking dinner, come on my man get the candles and some wine and a great fire and let nature take over.

Might take you up on that, when you get to be my age, you have to pick your shots. Kids won't be coming back for a long time, they moved out of the area, so we have a lot of nights to pick from. :)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Good evening. I cannot stick around as I have to teach but I still wish you the best!
icon14.gif

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob I am still posting here and always will as long as it is open. I just got done with BB practice remember I am the coach for the high school team. All I was saying is some people may not be posting here like before, never said it was me.
Right. Glad you're sticking around.

Terry, you're kinda like that Norm guy on Cheers. The bar wouldn't be the same without ya. Hope ya know that. :)

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just got done training and I have the evening off. Gonna stay home and vegitate.

I am getting so frustrated looking for FT employment. I am thinking it is time to just start my own business. But I am being a coward.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just got done training and I have the evening off. Gonna stay home and vegitate.

I am getting so frustrated looking for FT employment. I am thinking it is time to just start my own business. But I am being a coward.

We all must do what we have to do.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Self employments a royal PITA, but I couldn't live any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.