The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. Yeah, it wasnt a good year and 1/2.. The depression of being forced to retire from law enforcerment finally caught up with ,e and plunged me into depression. I quit everything related to MA. Just now getting back involved...

Thanks everyone. Yeah, it wasnt a good year and 1/2.. The depression of being forced to retire from law enforcerment finally caught up with ,e and plunged me into depression. I quit everything related to MA. Just now getting back involved...
Glad to hear you getting back involved, physical exercisegenerally does a lot of good when it comes to depression

oye.
Good to see you back!

(but this is all about mememememememememememememe)

:D

Drac glad things have come full circle for you, also glad to see you have accepted those things we cannot control. Best wishes for you as always.

Welcome back, Drac! Good to see you again.

Good Morning, Seasoned, Terry, Flea and Xue..Have a great weekend, me I gotta work..But I leave for Vegas on the 11th so I have a goal..

Glad to see the LPT is getting some much deserve attention.

I spent the first day back here visiting all the old threads I started and replied to. In particular the old Last Person thead. It seems you WON, you were the last poster before Gawd locked it..I came in 2nd..

Morning LPT

Hey Drac, Enjoy Vegas…. You know Instinctive Response (Brian)is now there

As for me, I’m off to the bank….to pay bills… now that thereis some fun

Weekend starting slow with the next few days geared toward family. New granddaughter, son and his wife coming tomorrow, can't wait. I will be checking in and out, have a great weekend to all. :)

Morning LPT

Hey Drac, Enjoy Vegas…. You know Instinctive Response (Brian)is now there

As for me, I’m off to the bank….to pay bills… now that thereis some fun

Yes, I just sent him an email. Hoping to meet for coffee and a chat...That being said Good Morning to all, Enjoy your holiday, me I gotta work. Oh well such is life 7 days until Vegas..

Deac Brian will always meet for coffee or wine remmer the wine. We almost had all the Dark Lords back in one day, oh the good time in the LPT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back