The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weekend starting slow with the next few days geared toward family. New granddaughter, son and his wife coming tomorrow, can't wait. I will be checking in and out, have a great weekend to all. :)
Great day yesterday, new grand baby and all. Today is rest day, I think. I'll have to check with the wife.....................

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Morning Dark Lords of the Last Person thread. Enjoying 2 days off. I work Fri and Sat and then on to Vegas. Gonna hook up with Brian VanCise and have coffee and a good chin wag. I have not seen him since the last Meet and Greet at Datu Tim's new school...

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks all. Safe trip Drac, give Brian out best. Have a great day everyone................

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Morning KG06 and anyone else lurking about...Hey I just noticed I got my MENTOR badge back...Praise be to Gawd...

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

Drac and I are meeting up for coffee soon! Looking forward to it as it has been a while!

The LPT seems to be enjoying a revival of a sort! That is cool!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Earthquake, Hurricane, Flood and a Tornado in the last two weeks and now it has been raining here for 5 days....might be time to start thinking about building an Ark

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Earthquake, Hurricane, Flood and a Tornado in the last two weeks and now it has been raining here for 5 days....might be time to start thinking about building an Ark

sounds like it. Our weather has been up and down all week. it was 102 last saturday and now it has yet to get above 60 today

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
sounds like it. Our weather has been up and down all week. it was 102 last saturday and now it has yet to get above 60 today

B

Whatever you get we usually get and visa-versa...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If I hit big the next Meet and Greet will be held in Vegas and I will assist with the airfare...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Man oh Man Drac, Brian KG06 and Xue all in one day. I guess it is time for a renew LPT, Can I get a bow for all the DarkLords of the LPT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions