The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A few months ago this was a booming place for chats and converstation, but with the economy turning bad it has turned out to be another Detroit, dead doom and forgotten except for a few loners like me...
icon14.gif

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So how does this work?
Come in say hi share a little with a non threatening atmosphere.

A few months ago this was a booming place for chats and conversation, but with the economy turning bad it has turned out to be another Detroit, dead doom and forgotten except for a few loners like me...
icon14.gif
This is correct, but, who in heck would lurk the LPT. Stop in, say hi, share, get to know people. This is a neutral thread where you can get your feet wet before venturing out on the main board where heavy sparring and heavy conversations accur.

I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself. I'm doing weights again. I'm going back to school(only 1 semester left!).

Life is good.
This is what I'm talking about, good for you book. Keep up the good work, were rooting for you.

And now someone else steps up to the plate.
icon7.gif

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you terry. Birthdays are always great, you can't live without them.
icon7.gif

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well today is a very somber day, I remember when the music died. That day was just as bad, but today it seems part of my life has gone away.

I recieved the news that a very dear and close personal things has passed away......

That being of course the LPT. Goodbye my friend it was a pleasure knowing you and all that you ahve done for all of us. Take care in that dead space called the internet, maybe one day your son's and daughter's will follow in your mighty footsteps....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well today is a very somber day, I remember when the music died. That day was just as bad, but today it seems part of my life has gone away.

I recieved the news that a very dear and close personal things has passed away......

That being of course the LPT. Goodbye my friend it was a pleasure knowing you and all that you ahve done for all of us. Take care in that dead space called the internet, maybe one day your son's and daughter's will follow in your mighty footsteps....

LPT?

may it/he/she rest in pieces. I mean peace.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, did someone say somthing. HELLO, are you there.................:hmm: Must be hearing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions