Rent a white guy

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
"It's a damned shame that people be throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that..." ~ from the movie Better Off Dead

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
"It's a damned shame that people be throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that..." ~ from the movie Better Off Dead

LOL! My daughter, 15, found that VHS (yes, we still have a VCR) in our stash of old movies this week and she loves it. Her Facebook status updates have been some of the lines from the movie including:

"Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn."
"Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky."

Jason Striker II

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Strange to say, but this article is currently blocked in China (I had to use a proxy to get to it).

Wonder why?

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Not only am I white, my singing voice is considered cruel and unusual punishment in 17 states, and my dancing makes water buffaloes sniccer. Can I get extra for this?

AnnunakiKungFu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
My roommate is half korean half white. He wonders if they will rent him out if the korean part of him shows more than the white part.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
If I ever go to China, Ill totally do that.
And I shall wear a bunch of Bush Trecking Camo Gear, and a Boonie Hat.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Damn. Don't they hire Americans to stand around in America anymore?

Elbowgrease

Green Belt
Reaction score
Apparently it's pretty common in India to hire white people to perform "demeaning" tasks. I didn't experience it firsthand while I was there, but in a lot of places being white (and American?!) stopped all traffic dead. And the novelty of having a foreigner on the crew (doing whatever) opens up a lot of interesting opportunities.

Latest Discussions