New Jersey police officer pounds man on tape

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen,

I remind you that the topic of this thread is not what any user looks like. I encourage you to make use of the Report To Moderator button to report ANY post (including visitor messages and rep comments) you feel is inappropriate, violates the Rules, or is an attack on you. DO NOT RESPOND IN KIND!

Thank you for your attention, and I now return you to the regularly scheduled thread about the actions of a NJ police officer as captured on a security camera...

jks9199

You're ugly, and your mother dresses you funny.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You're ugly, and your mother dresses you funny.

Pssst...Dr. Dave?

Busting on a police officer is a bad idea.

Busting on a Mod placing a warning is a bad idea.

Busting on a Mod that also happens to be a police officer...well...I'll let you do the math ;)

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score

FYI..

Someone is bound to get twisted over the "suspended with pay" part...thinking that that is the cops punishment. I just want to be the first one in to say that when a cop is under investigation, but not yet convicted of a crime or proven to have been in violation of policy, he/she is typically suspended with pay until the investigation is complete. If the investigation finds the officer in the wrong then the punishment could range from prosecution, to termination, to a suspension without pay.

The female officer was apparently found to have violated policy, hence she was suspended w/o pay...that may possibly be her "punishment" as well as she wasn't physically involved in the incident.

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
What I find interesting is that no one has commented on the fact that after Halloway zips up his jacket, there is an obvious editing cut in the video. But of course, we trust the little color box and believe everything thatit shows, no matter what.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I find interesting is that no one has commented on the fact that after Halloway zips up his jacket, there is an obvious editing cut in the video. But of course, we trust the little color box and believe everything thatit shows, no matter what.

Ya know, until you mentioned it, I never gave it much thought. Not making an excuse for not noticing, but its like I always say...anytime we see an article or video from the media or someone snapping with a cell phone camera, we need to take it with a grain of salt. Seems like anytime someone gets involved when they shouldn't, half the incident is missing. Another example, and I forget where it was being discussed on this forum, was that clip in which the drunk guy was removed from an outdoor party and hit in the back of the head. What led up to that? Hmm.....

Latest Discussions