Meet and Greet 2007

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is the number of rounds everyone buys still going to be dictated by the number of pasties they have?:drinky:

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is the number of rounds everyone buys still going to be dictated by the number of pasties they have?:drinky:

I suspect not. I think it's more likely that the number of rounds for any given person will be determined by the degree to which that person is driven, by personal demons too vile and horrible to describe, to buy rounds for other people until forcibly dragged from the bar....

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

No, those with 2 or more stars have their drinks purchased by those who don't...

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There is a Hampton near the school. Enough people and we may be able to get a group rate for those folks that aren't using their frequent traveler points ;)

What street is it on???

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No, those with 2 or more stars have their drinks purchased by those who don't...

Ohh! I misunderstood, until I can figure out where that original idea came from and who was agreeing with it:uhyeah:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
NOT hardly

those with more than 2 stars must by right buy the drinks because we think so much of them and reward them with more stars LOL

The more stars hte more drinks you buy Now that sounds much better to me

It would be niice to have a larger group there this year.
I also need advance notice of the dates of the M&G

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Meh, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Kreth'll pick up the tab becuase he's just so super duper. :rofl:

Yes that is the rumor that I have heard as well. Kreth likes to buy!
icon14.gif

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Am I the only one thinking of Star-bellied Sneeches? :D
No, Kreth brought them up long before you, and I before he, and he before she and ... oh nevermind.

And actually, those with many stars will have no room in their wallets for money or debit cards ... hence we cannot buy the drinks! :lol2:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No, Kreth brought them up long before you, and I before he, and he before she and ... oh nevermind.

I missed it! Oh well. Hmmm, can't find sneech(es) on search...it looks like I have an excuse for not having seen it!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I missed it! Oh well. Hmmm, can't find sneech(es) on search...it looks like I have an excuse for not having seen it!
Try sticking a "t" in there. "Sneetches."

:lfao:

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok.... So, what's the best way for me to travel if I don't want to drive to Buffalo?