Meet and Greet 2007

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The perfect place for any meet and greet is in small town USA Alma, Michigan! :rofl: Seriously though I would love to make it to Buffalo and we will see what happens this year. I am planning to hook up with Drac and Exile at the Combat Hapkido seminar in May and I will be teaching in two weekends down in Texas for Terry! Definately I am looking forward to warm weather and you all are invited if you can make it.
icon14.gif

I'll second Alma! ;)

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I guess we'll be skipping the Anchor Bar this year? Talk about hype.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is just not possible. It will take me an additional 20 minutes to get to Alma instead of Buffalo. :p

Yes but will you get the deluxe treatment in Buffalo? Come on this is Alma we are talking about. Small town USA! A simply perfect place to meet and greet people of all varieties. :rofl:

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Really the absolute best reason to come to Alma and have the meet and greet here is because I would not have to drive.
icon10.gif
Plus it truly would be a great time.
icon14.gif

Actually I am voting for Vegas. After all what happens in Vegas stay's in Vegas.
icon6.gif

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey we have Bravehearts pub here in Alma! No anchor but it is almost like being in Scotland.
icon6.gif
A bunch of us met up for dinner Friday night before the M&G, and I had suggested the Anchor Bar (birthplace of the Buffalo Wing) having never been there. Let's just say I was severely underwhelmed. The wings were good, but I was expecting more from the place that invented them. The conversation made up for it though. I distinctly remember someone commenting about flying pilots... :lol:

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A bunch of us met up for dinner Friday night before the M&G, and I had suggested the Anchor Bar (birthplace of the Buffalo Wing) having never been there. Let's just say I was severely underwhelmed. The wings were good, but I was expecting more from the place that invented them. The conversation made up for it though. I distinctly remember someone commenting about flying pilots... :lol:

I would be curious to here about that pilot conversation!
icon10.gif

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What happens in Buffalo stays in ... a certain member's myspace page ....
:rpo: :cuss:

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would be curious to here about that pilot conversation!
icon10.gif
I believe that the comment was intended to be something about joining the military to fly planes, but because of a few beverages, it came out as joining the military to fly pilots. :lol:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I believe that the comment was intended to be something about joining the military to fly planes, but because of a few beverages, it came out as joining the military to fly pilots. :lol:
Well if you can't do one, ya might as well DO the other!
:angel:

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tell me about it. I almost had beer come out my nose when I heard it.

I WANNA HEAR MORE!!!!!! Brian I 'll buy you a drink (or several) if you tel me the story in May when you come up here

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score

Save a horse, ride a cowboy? :rofl:

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I WANNA HEAR MORE!!!!!! Brian I 'll buy you a drink (or several) if you tel me the story in May when you come up here

Well Drac that particular story came from the last meet and greet which unfortunately I was not at. So we just need to convince Kreth to come to the May seminar and he can then fill us all in on the sordid details!

Latest Discussions