Back from the 2007 Meet & Greet...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, you both did an incredible job! Besides, you were also involved in some interesting and entertaining conversations!

We do have a wealth of TRUE and interesting stories, of that I cannot lie..

OP
exile

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am going to figure out a way to go to Alma too...

Great—if you want to drive with me, you're more than welcome. I owe you folks for `transport-currency' in Buffalo. If you do the navigating, I'll provide the station wagon and do the speeding, and you can sit back and chuckle while I explain to the officer that my cruise control seems to be damaged and sometimes goes over the speed I've set it for ... :lol:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
and you can sit back and chuckle while I explain to the officer that my cruise control seems to be damaged and sometimes goes over the speed I've set it for ... :lol:

I can get into enough trouble on my own..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd like the find the stash of PR-24 practice batons my department purchased and are now somewhere gathering dust,,I could give and excellent demo/class...Baton training is something I know I'm good at...Get the smelling salts, I think Father Greek just fainted...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd like the find the stash of PR-24 practice batons my department purchased and are now somewhere gathering dust,,I could give and excellent demo/class...Baton training is something I know I'm good at...Get the smelling salts, I think Father Greek just fainted...

WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do it Drac!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OP
exile

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
... and you can sit back and chuckle while I explain to the officer that my cruise control seems to be damaged and sometimes goes over the speed I've set it for ... :lol:

I can get into enough trouble on my own..

Even better—you can do the speeding! :D

I'm definately in....We can do an Ohio caravan!!

Very good, Craige. I'm taking that as a commitment!

So we can take turns getting speeding tickets... we ought to be able to get there in three hours flat, at this rate!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Even better—you can do the speeding..So we can take turns getting speeding tickets... we ought to be able to get there in three hours flat, at this rate!

I have NO IMMUNITY from the SHP..They have no love for coppers from ANY juristiction save their own.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You Drac....I bet if you wave the gun around, that will DEFINATELY help. I've heard that really helps you to avoid getting tickets.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Eventually we will have to have some meet and greets in other areas and particularly destination areas like Las Vegas, Orlando and Hawaii!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I could put some people up (maybe 8) in Las Vegas for free!
icon6.gif

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Having the priverledge to train with Brian I can honestly say he would have been the iceing on the cake. Brian when exile says he is going to alma to train, I will be right there with you guys. Yolanda as well and the rugrats as always.

Terry you are way to kind and I am looking forward myself to training with you and Yolanda again!
icon6.gif

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You Drac....I bet if you wave the gun around, that will DEFINATELY help. I've heard that really helps you to avoid getting tickets.

Are you insane...Pull my gun out in front of a Super Trooper...We'd all get shot..

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry you are way to kind and I am looking forward myself to training with you and Yolanda again!
icon6.gif

Me too, Terry. If you make it up to Alma, I'll do my best to be there too. I may need some floor space to crash on but I'll do my best to make it!

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know...I don't know how the distances work out, but Master Penfil and UpNorthKyosa are in that area too, we may be able to work out some Dojang hopping....

Latest Discussions