Meet and Greet 2007

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok.... So, what's the best way for me to travel if I don't want to drive to Buffalo?

Fly in to BUF :)

I'll be driving, I'd be happy to take you to/from the airport and the school :)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Both train and bus also run to Buffalo, though from what I've seen, costs are comparable flying. It just takes longer, and the bus ride's more, ah....'interesting'.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My suggestion? Unicycle. Imagine how much fun you would have. Or, you could saddle a giraffe. The hardest part will be finding a suitable giraffe.

I respectfully disagree, Flatlander. The hardest part will be finding an affordable giraffe saddle. They have to be custom made, for the particular giraffe. So you have to fly the saddlemakers in, get them to design and construct the saddle, and fly them home again. And they don't come cheap. It can get pretty pricey!

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
My suggestion? Unicycle. Imagine how much fun you would have. Or, you could saddle a giraffe. The hardest part will be finding a suitable giraffe.

You can go by Zike-bike if you like. Or get yourself a Gazoom. You can go with a BOOM!

Since we're talkin' about Seuss 'n all

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Bob...

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes that is the rumor that I have heard as well. Kreth likes to buy!
icon14.gif
I could go broke buying my own alcohol. :lol:

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was thinking an ostrich might be interesting, but I heard they aren't nice....

Both train and bus also run to Buffalo, though from what I've seen, costs are comparable flying. It just takes longer, and the bus ride's more, ah....'interesting'.

I've heard things about going by bus. No thank you. Why do you think I'd rather walk all over the place when I go to D.C? Then again, there's the metro. I have a few interesting stories on that one... Another thread, though!

Hmm... So, flying- maybe. Train- maybe. Well, there's still time to figure it out.

Latest Discussions