MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Shkat

White Belt
Reaction score
it represents your self that how much you are strong and capable for work and shows that you have strong enough for every work.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
it represents your self that how much you are strong and capable for work and shows that you have strong enough for every work.

The TOS for this forum require that people post in English... I'm just saying...

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Maybe the belt from a school. On MT, the MT belt just means you post a heck of a lot. :)

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Maybe the belt from a school. On MT, the MT belt just means you post a heck of a lot. :)

In other words; the higher the post count here the less we're actually training in the dojang? It reminds me though; I probably should take down the MT blackbelt certificate from the dojang wall, unless talking someone into submission is part of the curriculum.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
In other words; the higher the post count here the less we're actually training in the dojang? It reminds me though; I probably should take down the MT blackbelt certificate from the dojang wall, unless talking someone into submission is part of the curriculum.

That only works for politicians.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It reminds me though; I probably should take down the MT blackbelt certificate from the dojang wall, unless talking someone into submission is part of the curriculum.
I wouldn't do that if I were you. What would you risk losing your credibility? :rofl:

Latest Discussions