Last Poster #7

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Uuugh, filmed all this training footage yesterday and when editing it all together and trying to save the end product, I needed to clear some room off my phone first. I thought "Ah no worries will through the gallery and delete" so I go through... and end up deleting the very clips I needed to keep so that the video editor could save the final product!!! SILLY me ugh...

They weren't linked to any backup at all.. but does anyone know any way of recovering deleted photos/videos on a Samsung? No apps seem to actually work. If not, will just have to go re-film (which is tricky cos it was such a stunning day outside, which was important for the vid haha)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well.... I'm old.... shoulder pain, Doctor visit, Cortisone shot....now I have a whole lot of shoulder exercises to do....doc thinks its rotator cuff tendonitis....sheesh... I didn't even know that was a thing...... I'm off to do some stationary bike, taijiquan and...... shoulder exercises

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
yeh....
last night the kitchen faucet broke. Not a water spewing disaster, but needs to be replaced.
So, 3 trips to 2 stores later.
My feet hurt.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
If I ever find out who keeps bringing these into my office

shopping

BANG ZOOM to the moon Alice

I can't stop eating these.... potato chips pfhht, I can eat one, and walk away, which has driven many people nuts for the years. But these dang things and those evil plantain chips Mrs Xue keeps buying...I have no willpower with these at all...think I'll go to my car and get away from these dang things

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, I don't think I will walk outside to my car, looks like heavy fog but it is actually smoke for the Canadian wildfires about 3.5 hours from Montreal

This is where I am NE USA

Last edited:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Well, I don't think I will walk outside to my car, looks like heavy fog but it is actually smoke for the Canadian wildfires about 3.5 hours from Montreal

This is where I am NE USA
Yeah, it’s becoming an annual occurrence around here, too. Stay safe. Try not to breathe that crap.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
If I ever find out who keeps bringing these into my office

shopping

BANG ZOOM to the moon Alice

I can't stop eating these.... potato chips pfhht, I can eat one, and walk away, which has driven many people nuts for the years. But these dang things and those evil plantain chips Mrs Xue keeps buying...I have no willpower with these at all...think I'll go to my car and get away from these dang things
Ahhhhh
Kryptonite...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
who'da thunk that a simple home repair would be so involved.
I still have not gotten to my faucet.
I am tired.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I go on vacation soon..... if the wildfires don't shut everything down. But when I get back I have the feeling I want to look into an MA school near my office..... here's the kicker...it is not a CMA... more later

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I go on vacation soon..... if the wildfires don't shut everything down. But when I get back I have the feeling I want to look into an MA school near my office..... here's the kicker...it is not a CMA... more later
Waiting with bated breath! 😮

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Something very odd is going on here..... I saw blue sky, and there was no smoke in the air and it doesn't smell like a campfire..... and what was that big shinny ball in the sky.....

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something very odd is going on here..... I saw blue sky, and there was no smoke in the air and it doesn't smell like a campfire..... and what was that big shinny ball in the sky.....
Not enough bacon in your diet can lead to all sorts of hallucinations. I'm worried about you...

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, is it supposed to sound like someone rolling dice in a game of Yahtzee! when you stand up?