Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Cantonese style Chicken Baozi for lunch

steamed-chicken-buns3.jpg
Killing me…

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
A Kangaroo AND a ginger?
She asked for wolves coyotes or jackals. She got two black eyes and a broken rib. The thing has visible pecs! He had a reputation for being a mean roo. He poked her, she poked back thinking it was play. He then proceeded to beat her senseless. Two years after that she suffered a very serious attack by a 40 lbs trash panda that gave her nearly 150 stitches and bit part of her left middle finger off. His name was Butch, who woulda thunk Zookeeping has risks?

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was used to having a handgun on my person at all times, even at the beach. (No, you couldn't see it)
Over thirty years worth. But I hate guns. Hate em. I'm really good with them, but I loathe them.

Now....I don't carry a firearm any more, anywhere, ever. I couldn't be happier. Yay!

EDIT - I am officially retired as of today. Know what I carry instead of a firearm? A great, big fat joint.

I may even get a holster for it.
Is that legal in Hawaii now?

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was used to having a handgun on my person at all times, even at the beach. (No, you couldn't see it)
Over thirty years worth. But I hate guns. Hate em. I'm really good with them, but I loathe them.

Now....I don't carry a firearm any more, anywhere, ever. I couldn't be happier. Yay!

EDIT - I am officially retired as of today. Know what I carry instead of a firearm? A great, big fat joint.

Congrats on retirement!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lunch today
Cantonese Chicken Baozi
Fried eggplant, with fried tofu and green beans on white rice
with gunpowder green tea
Lunch today was snacks, but dinner last night was fun: jerk pork, rice & peas (actually red beans and rice), and corn on the cob. Jamaica makes good food.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score

Congratulations on your retirement brother!!!!! 👍🏻👍🏻

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My shift is set for 6 just to deal with those conversations (if someone's insistent it be done after their shift they ask if I can connect at 5). The users that request that constantly either 1. work late and ask if someone can connect after 6 as well, or 2. shut their computer down/close the lid despite being specifically asked to leave it running. Most of the time I'm also unable to test whatever they're asking about too.

I can't imagine being that user...especially as an intern. If i was interning somewhere and had a tech issue, I'd either find a different way to work so that IT can fix it, or be the one to work late rather than demanding someone else do it. And definitely wouldn't want to be complaining to the CIO...interns should hope the supervisors don't know there names.

And not as much as she should. I'm not an employee of her company, her company is one of our clients. They pay a fee per hour of work we do for them, and we're not the cheapest option around. All told, they're getting billed 1.75 hours for something that should have been .5, and most of that was just me waiting around for her.
she'll have to take that up with her boss then

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
giphy.gif

I don't want hear it or know about it.....as soon as someone finds out I know anything about it, likely I will b told to support it...and I have enough to do and enough coming my way soon

Xue,
So Someone share a file and everyone in that little chat can access it. And when I copy it down I can access it.
Yet when I share it in another chat it seems to have no access to anyone but me.
Why? :eek:
:D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
OK...I know this is a mistake...but I know what will happen....
I'm watching Dragon: the Bruce Lee story.....later today is a Jackie Chan marathon....
Its OK to a point, I am training Wing Chun....but before the evening is out.... this 20 year old guy (well for the 3rd time) with a fake knee and a fake hip and likely another fake knee in his future, as well as 2 retina reattachment in the same eye...will be trying to both talk himself into and out of working with JKD again

Think I'll just go down to the basement and exercise

Last edited:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
sitting on packed suitcases.
Luckily a direct flight, not like normal, I will be more offline these days than online, I am sure.
I am already a nervous wreck, flying isn't as much fun as it used to be, and I will be gone for 2 months, I hope my family, animals, and plants will survive.
In the meantime I hope I survive the electronic withdrawals, as I will stay with my mom who has wifi, but has really shunned technology for ost parts since she retired from work over 13 years ago.
And I am visiting her, so I won't get to play a lot.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Luckily a direct flight, not like normal, I will be more offline these days than online, I am sure.
I am already a nervous wreck, flying isn't as much fun as it used to be, and I will be gone for 2 months, I hope my family, animals, and plants will survive.
In the meantime I hope I survive the electronic withdrawals, as I will stay with my mom who has wifi, but has really shunned technology for ost parts since she retired from work over 13 years ago.

IMO, flying has not been fun since I was a teenager. And although it was not 2 months, I use to love spending a week or more working on my uncles tree farm, there was no internet at all.... absolutely loved it

But with that.... have a safe and enjoyable trip

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Went for a walk this morning and I came accross an interesting driveway full of cars in my neighborhood..

1 looked like a 1968 Chevelle, but I am not that good at Chevelle ID these days
86731809.jpg

1967 Camaro
1967-chevrolet-camaro.jpg

and a 1956 Chevy 2 door
158333_Side_Profile_Web.jpg

None were stock, all had at least a custom pain job and custom tires and wheels

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Enjoy the offline time!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Went for a walk this morning and I came accross an interesting driveway full of cars in my neighborhood..

1 looked like a 1968 Chevelle, but I am not that good at Chevelle ID these days
86731809.jpg

1967 Camaro
1967-chevrolet-camaro.jpg

and a 1956 Chevy 2 door
158333_Side_Profile_Web.jpg

None were stock, all had at least a custom pain job and custom tires and wheels
Beauties!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
We've been having a rash of thefts from people's mailboxes over the last six months. I was told this morning that a couple guys up the street caught one of the culprits red handed. They apparently thwarted his attempt, locked him in his own trunk and called the cops........eventually.

Latest Discussions