Last Poster #7

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
There is an exotic car dealership down the road from me, usually the lot s full of Corvettes, but as I drove buy today I think I saw something very different, not 100% sure, (was gong by at 60mph) I will check when I drove by this evening, but I think there is a Ford GT for sale in the lot

2017-Ford-GT-303.jpg

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
There is an exotic car dealership down the road from me, usually the lot s full of Corvettes, but as I drove buy today I think I saw something very different, not 100% sure, (was gong by at 60mph) I will check when I drove by this evening, but I think there is a Ford GT for sale in the lot

2017-Ford-GT-303.jpg
We see some exotics around here when the Pacific Raceways are running an event or there's a car show down in Puyallup.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What's lazyness?

If I can

- walk, I don't want to run.
- stance, I don't want to walk.
- sit, I don't want to stand.
- lay down, I don't want to sit.
- die, I don't want to lay down.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Am on a holiday for a week, having a lovely time. This kangaroo mumma just loves hangin out on the resort grounds, not phased by mere humans! That and kookaburras are laughing their heads off! It's a little too cliche Australian! What a weird place this can be.

20220726_075842.jpg

20220726_075910.jpg

Screenshot_20220726-142809_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20220726-142851_Video Player.jpg

received_908052073485340.jpeg

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Am on a holiday for a week, having a lovely time. This kangaroo mumma just loves hangin out on the resort grounds, not phased by mere humans! That and kookaburras are laughing their heads off! It's a little too cliche Australian! What a weird place this can be.

View attachment 28707

View attachment 28708

View attachment 28709

View attachment 28710

View attachment 28711
My god... a 4 foot hoping rat... that knows how to box....the horror...the horror :D

Cool photos, thanks for positing them.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Okay.... too far now. Group of kangaroos in the distance all hanging out under an Australian flag. Come on guys, that's enough. Way too cliche. WE KNOOOW ALREADY. Too much.

20220727_141958.jpg

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jacob competed for his last USKA World Championship as a youth this last weekend....next year he moves up to the adult division. He tried to talk the director in letting him move up early this year but they wouldn't allow it. (Back in the day they would, but now they worry too much about liability.)

Wife got a great picture of Jacob landing a kick on a member of the Chilean team.

Karate Combat champ Josh Quayhagen won the adult division again. He has a title fight in August so it was cool that he took time off from training to come compete and hang out with us. Jacob is really looking forward to competing against him.

@_Simon_ you need to get an Australian team to come over to compete next year. Last time, a team from Australia came and competed they did a drunken version of their kata in a Bunkai demonstration(they actually used a case of Foster's beer in the Bunkai. Lol.

Attachments

• Resized_20220724_163607.jpeg
    Resized_20220724_163607.jpeg
    991.5 KB · Views: 25

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Time went by so fast as we saw photos of Jacob competing as a kid.

Please keep them coming when he competes as an adult. Tell him good luck from us.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jacob competed for his last USKA World Championship as a youth this last weekend....next year he moves up to the adult division. He tried to talk the director in letting him move up early this year but they wouldn't allow it. (Back in the day they would, but now they worry too much about liability.)

Wife got a great picture of Jacob landing a kick on a member of the Chilean team.

Karate Combat champ Josh Quayhagen won the adult division again. He has a title fight in August so it was cool that he took time off from training to come compete and hang out with us. Jacob is really looking forward to competing against him.

@_Simon_ you need to get an Australian team to come over to compete next year. Last time, a team from Australia came and competed they did a drunken version of their kata in a Bunkai demonstration(they actually used a case of Foster's beer in the Bunkai. Lol.
BEAUTIFUL kick photo! Oh good on ya Jacob, so nice to hear... and that'll be a huge deal moving up to the adults division. How exciting!

OH really haha bless em, that's very cool.. oh man I'd so love to do that. Our dojo isn't tournament focused at all except for one of our instructors, but I know a few around I could ask haha. That would be so fun if it ever happened :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
One of my guys told me that Fred Villari’s Facebook page reports that he just passed away.
May he Rest In Peace.

I couldn’t find the Hall of Remembrance posts on my phone or I would have put it there.

R.I.P.

Latest Discussions