Last Poster #7

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I hope your progression accelerates. It is surely different for everyone.

That is what I am learning. I have talked to people and read articles from people which has given me a range from 3 weeks to 10 months. ll I know at this point, for me, is it is not 3 weeks

Meanwhile, I'm just hoping the left knee hold out. It is not at all happy about having to take the load for the pat 3 months

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Had my first dose of the covid vaccine yesterday! Very relieved to get it. Yesterday just had bit of a sore arm, nothing major at all :).

Today.... I'm fading fast haha... headache, throat's a bit sore, nausea, fatigue.. just like a cold. And I've got 2 training sessions on today. I'm gonna have to plan my second dose a bit better haha

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Had my first dose of the covid vaccine yesterday! Very relieved to get it. Yesterday just had bit of a sore arm, nothing major at all :).

Today.... I'm fading fast haha... headache, throat's a bit sore, nausea, fatigue.. just like a cold. And I've got 2 training sessions on today. I'm gonna have to plan my second dose a bit better haha
I think the reaction to the first dose is generally pretty mild compared to the second. But everyone reacts a little differently. I’m glad you’re getting vaccinated and hope you feel better fast.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think the reaction to the first dose is generally pretty mild compared to the second. But everyone reacts a little differently. I’m glad you’re getting vaccinated and hope you feel better fast.
Yeah that's what I hear with the Pfizer, geez I wonder how the second will go haha!

Thanks heaps, feel very honoured actually to be of some help getting it.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I hear with the Pfizer, geez I wonder how the second will go haha!

Thanks heaps, feel very honoured actually to be of some help getting it.
gratz on the shot.
the second had me under the weather for a few hours, nothing major a 3h nap didn't cure. I had stocked up on all sorts of things though so if the 2nd shot had caused a more severe reaction we would have been able to survive on Cup-0-Ramen and Chef Boyardee. I would keep my schedule free for a couple of days, if nothing happens, great.
I had to plan a little ahead, since my husband and I got the shots at the same time.

Keeping fingers crossed for you.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
gratz on the shot.
the second had me under the weather for a few hours, nothing major a 3h nap didn't cure. I had stocked up on all sorts of things though so if the 2nd shot had caused a more severe reaction we would have been able to survive on Cup-0-Ramen and Chef Boyardee. I would keep my schedule free for a couple of days, if nothing happens, great.
I had to plan a little ahead, since my husband and I got the shots at the same time.

Keeping fingers crossed for you.
Ah wow... yeah that's a great idea, I'll plan ahead for the next one. Not that I have much on nowadays, but training was hard today haha. Actually did have a nap today and felt a slight bit better after.

Thank you :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Ah wow... yeah that's a great idea, I'll plan ahead for the next one. Not that I have much on nowadays, but training was hard today haha. Actually did have a nap today and felt a slight bit better after.

Thank you :)
If you have the option to take the day off after you get that second shot, I recommend it. I had mild symptoms, but was pretty tired. My wife had no symptoms at all. Take it easy.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That is what I am learning. I have talked to people and read articles from people which has given me a range from 3 weeks to 10 months. ll I know at this point, for me, is it is not 3 weeks

Meanwhile, I'm just hoping the left knee hold out. It is not at all happy about having to take the load for the pat 3 months
Yea, my right knee is a bummer. And with the state of the virus in my area all electives are on hold again so who know when the right knee will happen.
I do have an issue on the left side which I am afraid is coming form my hip more than the lower leg, which is a hot mess.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Yea, my right knee is a bummer. And with the state of the virus in my area all electives are on hold again so who know when the right knee will happen.
I do have an issue on the left side which I am afraid is coming form my hip more than the lower leg, which is a hot mess.
If everyone got the vaccine and wore a dang mask when appropriate, we could be over this virus in 3 months.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

According to the MD. Just looking at the x-rays, my left knee looks worse than my right, but the right was bothering me more so we did the right. But the left may be in my future, actually it will be in my future, just as long as the right straightens out and starts working as advertised. But the MD also took x-rays of my hips, because the right is bothering me from time to time. He feels tat there are hip replacements (yup both) in my future. I had my prior Orthopedic doc tell me the same thing a few years ago, I was destined for a hip replacement, but he was only talking the right at that time.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Saw one of these yesterday, 1955 Chevy Bel Air. it was about in the conditions too

71idPGiK16L._AC_SX450_.jpg

Latest Discussions