Last Poster #7

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Don't know, but it sounds like a government entity (possibly Russia) got them and now they are running for their lives
I don't see why Russia would get them, seeing that they are essentially Russian intelligence assets. But someone got them, that's for sure.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I don't see why Russia would get them, seeing that they are essentially Russian intelligence assets. But someone got them, that's for sure.
Not sure they are an approved/supported asset, might have been, but then they could have been and become an embarrassment, or something they did may have also affected Russia. But, understand, this is all speculation on my part, I have no IT insight into this at this time. And I may never have any, time ill tell.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
we will have to wait and see how many IT people fall out of windows...
It was a funny read though....the hackers being upset that the hacker community didn't support them anymore.

And I would love to know who their clients are!

While Biden promised action, I am not sure how up to speed our guys are ATM.
It could also be a preemptive strike by the Russians to cover their tracks. Uncle JOe does not fool around when it comes to his job!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I was rather surprised to see one of these, on the road, at an intersection, last Wednesday

960x0.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My lawn tractor broke, it always seems too when I am awaiting knee surgery of some sort. Took me 3 days to mow the entire lawn with the push mower, should have taken 4. I mow until the knee says quit. Did not do that today, mowed till I finished. I'm betting I will not be doing much walking for the next couple days..... but the lawn is finished

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My lawn tractor broke, it always seems too when I am awaiting knee surgery of some sort. Took me 3 days to mow the entire lawn with the push mower, should have taken 4. I mow until the knee says quit. Did not do that today, mowed till I finished. I'm betting I will not be doing much walking for the next couple days..... but the lawn is finished
We have a considerable bank in front of our house. It can be mowed with a conventional rider but it ends up damaging to ground from sliding so I use a walk mower. A couple years ago I purchase a 4wd personal pace Toro that has made it Much easier. It never slips or tears the ground and the speed is easily controlled simply by how far you push the control bar. Even has power reverse. It took getting used to but it also as an automatic choke and no speed control; just grab the safety bar and pull the rope. Starts on the 1st/2nd pull every time.
Great mower. But I surely would not want to mow our 3 acre yard with it. Although that would be great exercise for my legs/knees. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
We have a considerable bank in front of our house. It can be mowed with a conventional rider but it ends up damaging to ground from sliding so I use a walk mower. A couple years ago I purchase a 4wd personal pace Toro that has made it Much easier. It never slips or tears the ground and the speed is easily controlled simply by how far you push the control bar. Even has power reverse. It took getting used to but it also as an automatic choke and no speed control; just grab the safety bar and pull the rope. Starts on the 1st/2nd pull every time.
Great mower. But I surely would not want to mow our 3 acre yard with it. Although that would be great exercise for my legs/knees. :)

That is pretty much what I have for a push mower, but with a Honda engine

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I just went all electric with my mower. 40 volt system, 6 amp-hour battery.

Got an electric push mower got my mother's property, and I have to admit I like it. Thought abut it for my house, should the push mower ever die, but I am not so sure about the riding mower. It takes about 2 hours to mow my lawn in the rider and I'm not sure an electric would last that long. However if I replace the tractor again, I will be looking into it

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I need to stay off FB for the weekend
the excuses people come up with not to get vaccinated.
'childbearing age' flying fruitbats....isn't that when you want to ensure you don't cripple yourself for life?
on the pro side, the virus is rumored to cause ED, so the conception problem might not occure

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I need to get a battery-powered mower at some point. Cords are a pain.
I always run non-ethanol and add a small amount of Sta-bil to each 5 gallon can. I cannot remember a problem in quite a while.
I have a 2-stroke Stihl chop saw that I swear if is is not started every 2-3 weeks the carburetor has to be cleaned out. I have even replaced the carb. Is is the only real PITA I have.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tomorrow is Norwegian Constitution day. A very good excuse to put out your Norwegian flag, eat a hot dog or two and make a traditional cake.
And some great metal bands came outta Norway!
Smash out some Dimmu Borgir whilst eating said hotdogs!

Latest Discussions