Last Poster #7

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I think I will go out and work in the yard, then come in exercise and do Taijiquan......because when I think of work yesterday I still get incredibly annoyed.... my last words there yesterday were "I am mostly annoyed, at most people, most of the time"...Retirement can't come soon enough

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
tumblr_m2vldlqSMR1qzitgso1_500.gif

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Colorado... one day the windows are all open and the next we wake up to 3" of snow (and still going).

Had to take one of our doggies in for emergency surgery yesterday. Really bad pyometra. She's still in the doggie ICU, but doing well.
IMG_5664.JPG

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Colorado... one day the windows are all open and the next we wake up to 3" of snow (and still going).

Had to take one of our doggies in for emergency surgery yesterday. Really bad pyometra. She's still in the doggie ICU, but doing well.
View attachment 29727

Hope the pup is better soon.

We had 80 (almost 90) degree temps, then it dropped to the 30s and then 40s....but today it is 70s

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score

View attachment 29727
Ah geez... that's always frightening.. hoping she's well on the mend

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
We... have... officially moved!!! Far out what a process... the big move was yesterday, and apart from being totally and beyond exhausted, everything went smoothly. We love the new place!

We have ACTUAL heating, and ACTUAL cooling, and believe it or not, we HAVE water pressure here! Yes. It's a step up.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

View attachment 29727
I'ts times like this we realize just how much we depend on that unconditional love... I hope all is well. :)

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'ts times like this we realize just how much we depend on that unconditional love... I hope all is well. :)
We do. Our other dog, and even the cat, were sort of moping around missing her.

She's home this morning and doing well.

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Peyton (the little Cairn Terrier) is not terribly enthusiastic about anything, but she's doing well post-op. Rowdy (the Border Collie) is staying close and keeping an eye on her. Lucy (the cat) is too cool to care.
IMG_5949[1].JPG IMG_3155.JPG

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I will go out and work in the yard, then come in exercise and do Taijiquan......because when I think of work yesterday I still get incredibly annoyed.... my last words there yesterday were "I am mostly annoyed, at most people, most of the time"...Retirement can't come soon enough
always angry.jpg

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
And just before we moved... I lost a great colleague and associate. It was.... my little stopwatch. It's one of those toys you get free in a pack of cereal, in this case a Star Trek stopwatch, and I've been using it every single day for timing my espresso shots. Got it in... 2009! I seriously cannot believe the battery lasted that long!!!

But the day has finally arrived... a sad one. Farewell ol pal, thanks for keeping time, live long and prosper in spirit!

20230415_103346.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
And just before we moved... I lost a great colleague and associate. It was.... my little stopwatch. It's one of those toys you get free in a pack of cereal, in this case a Star Trek stopwatch, and I've been using it every single day for timing my espresso shots. Got it in... 2009! I seriously cannot believe the battery lasted that long!!!

But the day has finally arrived... a sad one. Farewell ol pal, thanks for keeping time, live long and prosper in spirit!

View attachment 29732
My condolences.... R.I.P.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Here is one @Dirty Dog might appreciate, there are a couple dirty words in the bumper sticker, but I will sensor those
I saw this on the back of a car yesterday
Bad *** Boys
Have Bad *** toys

Note: the word is slang for derriere

2019 Ford Fiesta
hero.jpg

Looked and sounded very stock
gave me a chuckle

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I think I may have forgotten to post this, since I was talking about it before here.....a few months back they finally gave me that promotion they have been talking about..... now.... I'm second in command... and with all the changes and the corporate half taking over, that now makes me (Star Trek fans of the old series will get this) first office Densel

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Here is one @Dirty Dog might appreciate, there are a couple dirty words in the bumper sticker, but I will sensor those
I saw this on the back of a car yesterday
Bad *** Boys
Have Bad *** toys

Note: the word is slang for derriere

2019 Ford Fiesta
hero.jpg

Looked and sounded very stock
gave me a chuckle
The fiesta st was a fun car to drive. Zippy and handled pretty well. Wouldn’t go so far as to call it badass… but I can imagine that the person who owned it enjoyed it.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The fiesta st was a fun car to drive. Zippy and handled pretty well. Wouldn’t go so far as to call it badass… but I can imagine that the person who owned it enjoyed it.

I'm happy for them if they like their car..... nothing wrong with a Fiesta.....but the bumper sticker on it made me chuckle

I would think it more likely to see that bumper sticker on a Ford like these

66fairlane2.jpg

67-mastang-black.png

Latest Discussions