Last Poster #7

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It's officially here. COVID in my home, and it's not even me.

Just when I thought everyone here was safe.

Wondering why I'm never the one who gets sick. Always someone really close to me.

Sorry to hear that, hope all recover soon and you stay at least asymptomatic.
My wife and I got it, but my daughter either did not catch it or was asymptomatic. She then got expose again at school and again, luckily (and happily) did not catch Covid

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, hope all recover soon and you stay at least asymptomatic.
My wife and I got it, but my daughter either did not catch it or was asymptomatic. She then got expose again at school and again, luckily (and happily) did not catch Covid
Twice now in just a couple of weeks, I've given the test to someone who tested positive immediately after, without wearing a mask.

I'm living in this weird paradox man, where I don't want to get it but just want to get it over with.

That's not a happy fun place for most people, but at least I have kung fu. And a bed in the basement.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Twice now in just a couple of weeks, I've given the test to someone who tested positive immediately after, without wearing a mask.

I'm living in this weird paradox man, where I don't want to get it but just want to get it over with.

That's not a happy fun place for most people, but at least I have kung fu.
Thank goodness, the vaccines seem to be doing their job.
One of bacon's few failings...

But one often has coffee with bacon, which remedies the issue nicely.
Bacon said, “Hope is a good breakfast, but a poor supper.” I think he must have been thinking about coffee, not unfounded optimism. Or maybe not. What were we talking about again?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It was pretty shocking to see his racist cartoons. That only happened for me recently. They're a puzzle for sure.

But sometimes you have to step back and look at the forest for the trees, or the phoenix for the flames.

There was a time when being casually racist was normal.

I think they were better times because you didn't have to keep other ethnicities at as much of a distance.

But hey. Look up the series love thy neighbour if you want some serious racism that was considered normal at the time.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

What's Kato got to do with it...oh and you spelled Kato wrong :D

30cea6d572b7a229e3e3aed606499651.jpg

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I just finished 3 miles walking 20 minutes ago (from 7:30 pm to 8:45 pm). When I walked, I drilled my 40 3 punches combos 20 times each. That's a total of 2,400 punches. it took me 1 hour and 15 minuted to finish. I felt great afterward.

I strongly suggest this kind of training. When you walk, if you punch at the same time, you will get double workout.

Here are some of my 3 punches combos to share:

- right jab, righ jab, left cross.
- right jab, right hook, left hook.
- right hook, right hook, left uppercut.
- right hook, right back fist, left overhand.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
going out to buy prep.
colonoscopy on Monday. Sadly, not before Noon, so it will be a long and hungry morning.