Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word of advice....actually it has not happened on MT in many many years but....if you're going to make up some ridiculous story about training in the Mountains of China with a mysterious monk, and talk about having an epiphany after seeing 3 animals fighting in these mountains (which by the way sounds a lot like an old taijiquan origin story + 1 animal).....at least pick 3 animals that live in that area, at least try and pretend you speak Chinese, and don't make statements that imply this mystical monk, in the mountains, has internet access....oh and lastly....don't spout some name, that you think sounds really cool, to impress others.... that no one has ever heard of outside of video games....

Not MT, but it was on another site.....

Word of advice....actually it has not happened on MT in many many years but....if you're going to make up some ridiculous story about training in the Mountains of China with a mysterious monk, and talk about having an epiphany after seeing 3 animals fighting in these mountains (which by the way sounds a lot like an old taijiquan origin story + 1 animal).....at least pick 3 animals that live in that area, at least try and pretend you speak Chinese, and don't make statements that imply this mystical monk, in the mountains, has internet access....oh and lastly....don't spout some name, that you think sounds really cool, to impress others.... that no one has ever heard of outside of video games....

Yeah, but them there mysterious monks ain't all created equal. Some of them live by that old 3M thing. You know, Mysterious Monk Mantra.

"And our friends are all aboard
Many more of them live next door
And the band begins to play"

The Beatles / Yellow Submarine (Buddhist monk cover) / Kossan

I decided today to throw proven historical records, that I can trace my Taijiquan lineage with, out the window...because, if I do, then I can trace my taijiquan lineage bace 1500 years to a mystical monk who lived in a cave and developed taijiquan after watching two animals fight....that is so much cooler and would SOOOOO much more legitimate than being able to refer to 2 guys that actually lived 400 and 180 years ago.....Now I am a GRAND, IMPERIAL POOBA MASTER!!!!...because there is a mystical monk in my lineage :D

Happy Earth Day

AlienatedLittleCoqui-small.gif

Almost as good as the 4M...Mysterious Mountain Monk Mantra

Note: I did not know that existed until you posted it :D

I was originally going to post the Queen one, but I thought it needed cowbell.

Saw this meme on Facebook and just had to share... sorry...

When short people tell stories do they start off with "when I was little" or do they say "as I am today".
"Back when I was littler"

I spent a month meditating in the sewers, and had an epiphany one day watching a homeless man trying to squash a spidercricket and then get overrun by rats. I learned that if you are by yourself, agility is the name of the game. Wait until the last minute and dodge, until your opponent wears himself out. If you have other people (or rats) with you, just charge and overwhelm with numbers.

I have made 3 books for 19.95 each (or as a bundle for $54.95 BEST DEAL) and am willing to do a seminar for the low low price of $1,000 a person!!!!

I'd love to read that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back