Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing. Words like expertise and/or aptitude seem to work better. Heck! Even competence would also be acceptable.

Had a great day with my kid, the college man:
we had breakfast together before taking him to class, then I picked him up, we spend two hours shopping for books and supplies.
Now I am about 500 bucks poorer, but we got it all set up! :)

I use claritin daily. Sometimes it just doesn't cut it. I hate benadryl though.
I had to switch from Claritin (or generic... ;)) to Xyrtec (or generic... :D ) a few years back. Occasionally, now, when it's insanely bad and I can see the clouds of pollen drifting, I do both. Might give one of the others out there a shot...

I had to switch from Claritin (or generic... ;)) to Xyrtec (or generic... :D ) a few years back. Occasionally, now, when it's insanely bad and I can see the clouds of pollen drifting, I do both. Might give one of the others out there a shot...
I've been trying different things for decades. Claritin works most of the time.

I was thinking the same thing. Words like expertise and/or aptitude seem to work better. Heck! Even competence would also be acceptable.

At this point, I would question your expertise, believe you probably do have the
aptitude and respectfully question your competence in the areas of math and spelling..
but that's just me :)

Yes indeed. Put up my new Los Angeles Rams flag yesterday.

My brother, if we don't grab the ring, may your Rams do so.

original-245c415ebd5827c4ff4f62aee05d0f05.jpg

Came in a really nice box, too. Lights up when you open it.

God, I so love the NFL. ;) Been a Pats fan since 1960. Been a long haul.

Last edited:
I moved to Seattle the year Dave Kreig took over as QB, and have been a fan ever since.

I hate the patriots. Dirty team. Cheaters! ;)

You're just gloating because you guys ring is better looking than ours. (It really is.) Can't say I blame you.

original-99a04a849b9d1b09800e29471242d933.jpg

I mean, you did get one of the rings, right? :) :)

Don't follow football much, but I will admit, when I do, I follow the Patriots..... must come with growing up near Boston..... actually I think it is required by Massachusetts state law ;)

Good diving so far... Several sharks, Xue, and not a single attack!
Coolest thing so far was a male jawfish. You find them poking their heads out of the nest with the eggs in their mouth.

Good diving so far... Several sharks, Xue, and not a single attack!
Coolest thing so far was a male jawfish. You find them poking their heads out of the nest with the eggs in their mouth.

What type of sharks?

And I was on the largest deepest fjord in the world and did not see one shark...of course I was on one of these

%3Fd%3D315%26p%3D7344%26t%3D4&.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back