Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think that I might attempt this thing called sleep that I have heard of many times. Since the kids are at Grandma's it might actually be possible.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Time for the morning to begin. Almost time to go pick up the kids.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I HATE filling out police dept job applications. Seriously 45 pages come on man. Do you really need to know who my neighbors were when I was 10 years old.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
This weekend is flying by, won't be long before it's the beginning of my WORK week.........:mad:

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I read a book...now it's 4AM and I am not sure where the time went...
its books:bookworm:... there evil! :Blackalien::android::mask::beaver: one minute you see a book and they trick you by adding cool pictures on the cover... then when you open it words after words... sentences... PARAGRAPHS. and beforr you know it you just spent an hour reading and you just made it to chapter 2...:confused::mad::banghead:

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
I HATE filling out police dept job applications. Seriously 45 pages come on man. Do you really need to know who my neighbors were when I was 10 years old.

I hated having to do the Psych Eval portion. Of course it was 4 hour drive to get to the Shrink that the Dept used!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I hated having to do the Psych Eval portion. Of course it was 4 hour drive to get to the Shrink that the Dept used!

One of my favorite questions on a LEO application was on a Psych test bit, and I am not making this up.

"Have you ever woke up feeling evil?"
I did give my first answer, which was, "of course, why else do you think I applied for this job"...but in retrospect I should have.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
One of my favorite questions on a LEO application was on a Psych test bit, and I am not making this up.

"Have you ever woke up feeling evil?"
I did give my first answer, which was, "of course, why else do you think I applied for this job"...but in retrospect I should have.

Classic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions