Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i don't do fairgroundy type stuff at all :) don't mind standing there watching it but hell it's not for me :)

gotta do practice later which am looking forward to :) cos i start physio at the hospital tomorrow --- really not looking forward to being pulled all over the shop by someone that is paid not to give a stuff so long as i get my exercises done to their standards lol ;)

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
...went well at the gym! I decreased a level of resistance on the assisted chin-ups which means that now I - at almost 5'8" and
150# am lifting 56 pounds straight up from a dead hang...(not a record - I know, but feels pretty good! :) )

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fathers day so I'm baby sitting a 5 year old that wants to run and have squirt gun fights. Then it is time to relax and put my feet up while reading a good book and having a beverage of my choice

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
been to physio :( what a mare that was - OMG - i thought that my gym instructor was hard on me but he's not got anything on her !!!!! so am going the gym later on for some light relief and a bit of banter (i really miss it) then it'll be milkshake and bed time :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
been to physio :( what a mare that was - OMG - i thought that my gym instructor was hard on me but he's not got anything on her !!!!! so am going the gym later on for some light relief and a bit of banter (i really miss it) then it'll be milkshake and bed time :)

Sounds like he gots faith in you, faith that you will succeed. It could be something else entirely but I'm going to guess that he has faith in you

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Dirty Dog will apprciate this...

First time I go in the ocean in years, wading in the surf, I get swimmers itch on my damn feet...,, no sharks involved...

Also, I touched a shark.....

In an aquarium

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
the physio nurse has seen it all from me tbh --- i raced supersport bikes for quite a while and the injuries were horrendous but she put me back together so it's like "you've been beating yourself up again huh ?" and then she kicks off with her stuff.

todays list of things to do involves a 2hour session in physio this morning followed by double muay thai at tea time and then milkshake and bed :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well that was a mistake, checked office e-mail from home and after 5 e-mails....I am now as annoyed as I was before I went on vacation....yup, time for me to leave

Should have stayed in California

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Woke up this morning to find out it rain heavily last night. Yep left my car windows down because it was such a nice day yesterday

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
got hold of more supplements today -- i got a tub of CNP recover (post workout) and a tub of superpump 3.0 (pre workout) to go with the creatine that i was already using :)

found another backstreet gym that i can use for a bargain £2 an hour and they've got all the weights, areobic stuff and the bags that i use at home too plus for an £3 i can ve one to one tuition too :) total bargain training :)

am very very happy :) the boxing gym across the road only charges £3 an hour as well :) don't know if they've got a website - but it's marshhouse gym and the backstreet gym is run in the back of a supplement shop across the road from it :)

the plus side to it all is that it's only 5 minutes walk from my house - even better result :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The fam helped me finish painting the training room tonight. Still work to do, but we cleares one hurdle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
sounds like you both had a lot of fun :)

got more practice today plus i gotta see the physio again so am sort of twixt and tween moods love training hate physio LoL ;)

my dogs recovering nicely aftter he split his pads having slipped on glass so he's proper bouncing again :)

all is well with my little world - for now at least :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions