Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottcatchot

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sitting and watching the rain out the window as my students write their essay on summer school.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
It Rained here too last night and all the morning. I remember cause my dog jack ran outside and jumped a lot in the mud. Jack tried to get back in the house but I wouldn't let him till he got a bath first

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i spoke to katherine at RDX Inc.?Specialized in Boxing gloves, grappling gloves, mma shorts, boxing set, punch bags, compression shorts, rash guards, shin instep, groin guard, head guards, focus pads, gym gloves, weight lifting belts, kick shields, thai pads, knee supports, using the online live chat service this morning cos i thought that the phone call and the promise of new shorts etc.... was a wind up tbph and it turns out that they've already sent out my new shorts to me --- still can't believe that they've decided to back me :)

the deal that's been agreed is that they send fight wear to test and then do a report for them on what they're like etc, etc..... put it this way for me i got the best deal out of this :) i can write reports in my sleep but hell i get to wear their gear to fight and train in :)

given that i fight all over the place and wear their other stuff too when going between places should give them enough publicity i think.

today i trained some this morning and then had some juice's and i'm going to train some more then walk my dog :) and then take some more juice and then fight for 3 x 3 minute rounds and then collapse into bed happy :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh look its Tuesday....and I have another headache.....shocking

But Tuesday is the first of my 4 days off each week. And it's class day. So Tuesday is a good day.

But there's no diving and no sharks today, so it's not a great day...

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
there's plenty of sharks on every street corner more than willing to take stuff of you ;) don't worry enjoy your days off - you lucky person :)

i had a really good scrap tonight and won which was a bonus :) first time that they've put me in with someone taller, bigger and stronger than me so i just let loose for 9 minutes --- i was trashed but really enjoyed the workout :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
finished my review on the new RDX X14 shorts :) really comfy to wear but i'll stick with my X3's until they give up the ghost:)

trained some this morning and dogs now asleep (lucky doggy :)) and now it's gym time cos i'm fighting again tomorrow night - luurrvveely :)

SEX, GYMS AND PROTEIN SHAKES :)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You do something nice for a stranger and they cuss you out because it wasnt enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions