Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was 24F this morning. But by noon, it'll be 72. Colorado.... where you get all 4 seasons the same day.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You know what I find fascinating...its that in January (here in the great Northeast) if is it 30 degrees Fahrenheit...we will think it is warm...which of course translates to MT lingo as granfire will be shunned....ALOT!!!! :uhyeah:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dunno what y'all are talking about. I'm in shorts, have my feet up, sipping a fine frothy beverage and enjoying the heat wave currently hitting WNY. It's in the mid 80's, sunny and just a wee bit of a breeze off the lake.

Did I day WNY? I mean in Egypt, De Nile to be exact. :D

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Two new students in karate class, hope these ones last (most of them quit even couple upper belts)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know what I find fascinating...its that in January (here in the great Northeast) if is it 30 degrees Fahrenheit...we will think it is warm...which of course translates to MT lingo as granfire will be shunned....ALOT!!!! :uhyeah:

Dunno what y'all are talking about. I'm in shorts, have my feet up, sipping a fine frothy beverage and enjoying the heat wave currently hitting WNY. It's in the mid 80's, sunny and just a wee bit of a breeze off the lake.

Did I day WNY? I mean in Egypt, De Nile to be exact. :D

Oh yeah?
Well in February, while you guys are wondering if the cold weather shrinkage will EVER resolve, I'll be on Cozumel, where it'll be in the 80's. In trunks, with my feet up, sipping frozen deliciousness.

Neenerneenerneener......

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well DFW Texas got down to 28 last night and back to the 80's tomorrow, gotta love Texas.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh yeah?
Well in February, while you guys are wondering if the cold weather shrinkage will EVER resolve, I'll be on Cozumel, where it'll be in the 80's. In trunks, with my feet up, sipping frozen deliciousness.

Neenerneenerneener......

Enjoy...I hate heat and humidity...Neenerneenerneener :D

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You hate heat, you hate cold, you hate Arnisadors work schedule, and you shun Granfire. There's no pleasing some people.

Tbtbtbtbtbtbtbt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh yeah?

Neenerneenerneener......

No you won't. You'll be walking past a never ending row of shops where you'll hear a chorus of "Free Tequila" and "Cuban Cigars" while wondering if you dare enter Senor Frog's. :D

Seriously, enjoy. My wife and I had fun there.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You hate heat, you hate cold, you hate Arnisadors work schedule, and you shun Granfire. There's no pleasing some people.

Tbtbtbtbtbtbtbt

Never said I hated cold... If my wife ever lets me retire I may retire to New Hampshire or Maine :EG:

And I don't hate Arnisadors work schedule.. I am jealous of it... However I have an intense dislike for Arnisadors during the summer because of his work schedule :D

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Never said I hated cold... If my wife ever lets me retire I may retire to New Hampshire or Maine :EG:

And I don't hate Arnisadors work schedule.. I am jealous of it... However I have an intense dislike for Arnisadors during the summer because of his work schedule :D

That just leaves the shunning....

:hmm:

Which reminds me, it's 51 and I am FREEZING!
Somebody turn the heat on!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No you won't. You'll be walking past a never ending row of shops where you'll hear a chorus of "Free Tequila" and "Cuban Cigars" while wondering if you dare enter Senor Frog's. :D

Seriously, enjoy. My wife and I had fun there.

Nah... We're either under water (and I defy then to try to sell us cigars there) or by the pool. We explored the island our first trip. Now we dive and enjoy the sun/food/drinks at the resort.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Off to work another week another new guy. And its ride along Thursday.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nah... We're either under water (and I defy then to try to sell us cigars there) or by the pool. We explored the island our first trip. Now we dive and enjoy the sun/food/drinks at the resort.

Last time I was there we walked around town it was not cigars I was offered it was coke and weed. To be fair it was during my undercover period so I looked like a dirt bag but I'm guess most young white people get the same offers

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh yeah?

Neenerneenerneener......

And I'll be in houduras enjoyingvthe heat as well.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would be a very sad panda if I had to wait till February to begin my next adventure. Broke camp for the season this Monday. Going through withdrawals.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions