Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
And....today we're under a blizzard warning.
3tf0y8.jpg
We don't even need to shun you! :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe I've proven that my antishun techniques work consistently, in both demo and Street Shun situations...

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is something you ALL know Dirty Dog wants

Yeah those things are pretty nice but like dirty dog im not rich either. My budget would only let me buy 4. I Got them out by my summer house.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
wow...I didn't realize how little money everyone has....I just assumed everybody had private jets, islands, multiple mansions, boats, Ferraris, Rolls Royce, a Unimog and submarines like I did... and I'm the poor one in my family... sorry.... I didn't realize :D

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
wow...I didn't realize how little money everyone has....I just assumed everybody had private jets, islands, multiple mansions, boats, Ferraris, Rolls Royce, a Unimog and submarines like I did... and I'm the poor one in my family... sorry.... I didn't realize :D

I'll forgive you, but only if you buy me the ScubaCraft. You don't need to spring for delivery though. I will pick it up.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have those nice things but I prefer my private island sitting in my recliner chair watching my 2000 inch tv

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I would...but I don't generally carry small change with me...you see I never know when I might want to buy a small country

OK, you talked me into the big one. Go ahead and buy it for me. With or without the floating island, that's up to you.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score

what's an 'Unimog'../ ..pardon my pauper ignorance.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
2014-mercedes-benz-unimog-front-02.jpg

It's a very expensive 4x4 built by Mercedes, primarily used by the military and government agencies. They're basically junk, with the exception of the axles. The axles are a very unique design that eliminates the clearance-robbing differential pumpkin in the center (more or less) of the axle. A set of Unimog axles is the Holy Grail for building a hard core rock crawler.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
2014-mercedes-benz-unimog-front-02.jpg

It's a very expensive 4x4 built by Mercedes, primarily used by the military and government agencies. They're basically junk, with the exception of the axles. The axles are a very unique design that eliminates the clearance-robbing differential pumpkin in the center (more or less) of the axle. A set of Unimog axles is the Holy Grail for building a hard core rock crawler.
Have you driven one?

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
STOP Calling the police because your 7 year old won't go to bed.........Im not her parent

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Have you driven one?

Heavens on, if I drove it the value would go down...I just keep them in the garage next to my Austin Martins, the Ferrari collection (1961 Ferrari 250 GT California Spider, 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciale, 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 S NART Spider) and my Mercedes; 1954 Mercedes-Benz W196 Silver Arrow

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you driven one?

A full sized Unimog? Nope. Don't really want to either, since they're useless on the road, and too big for the trails in this part of the world.
I have driven a Unimog-axled Wrangler, though. Awesome clearance, and because the Unimog axles have incredibly low gear ratios, they crawl incredibly well. The only other way to get a crawl ratio in that range is to spring for something like the Atlas 4-speed transfer case, which goes down to a 10:1 ratio with both low ranges engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions