Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
15 yr laphroig and "Man from UNCLE" on the 110" screen. What a chill evening.

How was man From UNCLE? I'm becoming a big fan of Alicia Vikander as an actress.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
She's great. The movie is good. Not the best ever, but solid. Good action and very stylish. I love the music.

Loved the show on TV. (I was thirteen) I even remember what night it was on and what time.

I hear ya. A movie really doesn't have to be great. If we only watched great movies....man, that would be a long time in between. Besides, any time I can see Hugh Grant as Alexander Waverly? That's a win/win right there.

Do we have a movie thread on MT? We probably should.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
She's great. The movie is good. Not the best ever, but solid. Good action and very stylish. I love the music.

Have to agree. I don't think they were even trying for "great", I think they were trying to recapture the campy spoof nature of the shows of that era, and I think they did a pretty good job of it.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Blq5Y_uIMAAiX12.jpg

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well it is a another western holiday...soooo Mrs Xue is on her way to China...again
Does she flee from west er rn holidays? Would she refuse a trip to a dude eanch?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Does she flee from west er rn holidays? Would she refuse a trip to a dude eanch?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Actually, she has little connection to Western Holidays, which can be an irritant for westerners in the house. But travel on western holidays generally means considerably less crowded flights. As for the dude ranch...I can say with you, without, any shadow of doubt, that she would absolutely refuse, with extreme prejudice, a trip to a dude ranch.....

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well shoot! Im guessin she aint had been to a good cookout! I reckon if she stop on by for some bbq, ribs, and sweet tea she might think twice :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Nope.... I reckon she hates the countryside.... took little missy to the tree farm I use ta work at in the hills of Pennsylvany...once..... I a sure was told, in no uncertain circumstances mind you, to NEVER take her thar again.....

Also got a whole lot of complaints going up a mountain in the Adirondacks..... tarnation but she just HATES the countryside (or in her words woots)

The closets she has ever gotten to a dude ranch was riding a horse in Nei Mongol ... but I doubt she liked it

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well I reckon I can understand her concerns . Them thar horses is a wild animals. Be kickin n' bucking and stompin around tearing up jake out thar. I agree. I want nuthin to do with them things neither. That dont wont hunt!

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, she has little connection to Western Holidays, which can be an irritant for westerners in the house. But travel on western holidays generally means considerably less crowded flights. As for the dude ranch...I can say with you, without, any shadow of doubt, that she would absolutely refuse, with extreme prejudice, a trip to a dude ranch.....
Well, a trip to a dude ranch WOULD be a Western holiday... :D

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Actually she might say thankyou, and enjoy the sights and the various activities there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions