Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Never a good sign when they have a meeting, you are supposed to be in, and they don't bother letting you know you missed it. Not a bad sign for me though, it is just helping me make a decision..... loyalty is not paying off in this situation.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today was a good day except near the end of class took a weird turn downhill fast. I got tired practicing forms today. I didnt think much of it so I kept repeating the forms but then I got to a point I paused and felt a bit light headed and just standing took effort. Im better now but sure hope that dosnt happen again. Maybe I just need more water before class. I even got a few compliments on spinning jump kick so I must have done something right.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Today was a good day except near the end of class took a weird turn downhill fast. I got tired practicing forms today. I didnt think much of it so I kept repeating the forms but then I got to a point I paused and felt a bit light headed and just standing took effort. Im better now but sure hope that dosnt happen again. Maybe I just need more water before class. I even got a few compliments on spinning jump kick so I must have done something right.
That sucks hopefully you were just dehydrated

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I have been here almost 2 hours and the stress (building disgust/anger) is causing me pains in the side on my neck.... I need to go for a walk or this will end in on big stress headache

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
This pretty much covers it, as far as my mood goes at the moment

55683987.jpg

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
If I dood it, I get a whippin'...I dood it.... oh wait...I won't get a whippin'.... ah whatever, I dood it anyways..... it should annoy the proper people properly.... I'm going to go for the MBA with the concentration on Cybersecurity.
Good deal!
They will be driving you crazy til the day you die!
:)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
For the first time in forever.....

I am alone in my house.... and will be for a few hours........ I think I will go pop Ip Man 1 in the dvd and do a bit of exercise while I watch the movie...with the volume up....in its entirety...in my family room..... it is amazing the things that make me happy in my old age.....

Now if you will excuse me...I have things to do

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the first time in forever.....

I am alone in my house.... and will be for a few hours........ I think I will go pop Ip Man 1 in the dvd and do a bit of exercise while I watch the movie...with the volume up....in its entirety...in my family room..... it is amazing the things that make me happy in my old age.....

Now if you will excuse me...I have things to do
I'm jealous... You actually have the house to yourself, and will be able to do what you want...

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good seminar yesturday but I didnt take pictures... phone was at home somwhere hiding. So ill have to wait to see pictures put on the internet. Hopefully some of the pictures of me are good and not just pictures of me in joint locks making weird facial expressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions