Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's true... but I did manage to get shunned once, despite your knowledge that I'm doing it intentionally, so I must be improving. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It actually was.... you were trying so hard and I just did not want to disappoint you so I decided to make you happy and SHUN you... I admit I was a bit tired and the time and being unusually kind but hey...at least you got shunned

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
clock is heading towards midnight and I am not sleepy. I know when I go to bed I'm going to start coughing and stay awake for hours tonight.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well I need to try to go to sleep but as I said above I doubt it is going to work. So night all and be safe

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
clock is heading towards midnight and I am not sleepy. I know when I go to bed I'm going to start coughing and stay awake for hours tonight.

depending on what the reason for the cough, get some throat spray! it takes care of even the most stubborn tickles!
benadryl cuts the 'post nasal drip' so that won't cause you to hack up a lung!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
AND now my oldest had the Flu too and he never gets sick for more than 24 hours. He generally comes home, says I don't feel well, goes to his room and sleeps until morning. But yesterday that did not seem to do the trick, he now has the flu.....

I promise not to sneeze or cough on anyone in the LPTv4 thread....I make no such promises for any on there thread on MT :D

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
AND now my oldest had the Flu too and he never gets sick for more than 24 hours. He generally comes home, says I don't feel well, goes to his room and sleeps until morning. But yesterday that did not seem to do the trick, he now has the flu.....

I promise not to sneeze or cough on anyone in the LPTv4 thread....I make no such promises for any on there thread on MT :D

Thank You!! I'm testing on Saturday and need my strength!! :) (Feel Better!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions