Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
..saw a lady crossing the street tonight, walking - without question - against
the light and was amazed she didn't get hit...what are people thinking..?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
They aren't, but be sure to be suit by her when she gets hit.....

Good Heavens, I discovered audio books.
I only downloaded it as an experiment, to give it a test run, before I suggested it to my husband and kid....
I am sure it's because it's a British guy reading Pratchett....hitting the characters and their dialects.
Going Postal....what can I say! (Actually own 'making money' a dollar special from the Library book shop!)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ah, kid cooties! Stock up on Jasmine tea....the bug will lay you out flat!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
have had little sleep in last 3 days. Keep coughing and bringing up bile. Almost lost my voice and just feel like a truck ran over me. Now the wife has it. Of course she is blaming me .

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Of course she is...sometimes you could care less you know, and not share! ;)

We had this nasty crap through February, not only did we all get it once, we all got a relapse, too!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's going to be sunny and in the upper 70's all week, so the roof is off the Vette.
Nobody is sick.
We don't have to spend any of our days off this week going to meetings at the hospital.
The cerakoting is finished on my G26, so I'll check it out at the range, probably tomorrow.
The youngest drove to South Padre and back for spring break, had tons of fun, didn't get arrested, and assures me that she won't be showing up in any "Girls Gone Wild" tapes.
The youngest boy has an interview for a big promotion at the DOC today, and just txtd me that he's still in the running for a State Patrol job too (the next portion of that process will be in July).
TKD today, and Thursday is testing day.

I might get shunned again... :D

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's going to be sunny and in the upper 70's all week, so the roof is off the Vette.
Nobody is sick.
We don't have to spend any of our days off this week going to meetings at the hospital.
The cerakoting is finished on my G26, so I'll check it out at the range, probably tomorrow.
The youngest drove to South Padre and back for spring break, had tons of fun, didn't get arrested, and assures me that she won't be showing up in any "Girls Gone Wild" tapes.
The youngest boy has an interview for a big promotion at the DOC today, and just txtd me that he's still in the running for a State Patrol job too (the next portion of that process will be in July).

Yes, you might!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Nobody is sick.

Nah that all good stuff...now if you started complaining about how cold you were at 70 degrees then that very likely would have gotten you shunned.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nah that all good stuff...now if you started complaining about how cold you were at 70 degrees then that very likely would have gotten you shunned.

Well... at 70 with the roof off and highway speeds, it IS cold...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
When I walked up to the store, I heard a wale like a lost puppy or something. Then I noticed a woman on the ground in front of the store. At first I thought she was going to cradle or pick up a dog, then I realized she had fallen (yes, the stereotype).

Before I got there people started gathering, some store employees, some customers. So I opted to walk past, not gawk.
When I left the lady, no placed in a wheel chair, was still there.....
not a way I want to spend Tuesday night.....

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was only 70 after class, so I had to leave the roof on to drive home!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Better take allergy medicine tonight, I just know im going to forget tomorrow morning and I dont want to have allergy problems on math test day :bored:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions