Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
TV met an unfortunate end this morning....the manure always hits the fan when $$ is tight.....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well I had fun morning.... I spent it in the ER. started shaking and couldn't stop and my joins started freezing up. Apparently it is called rigger and my body was trying to raise my temperature.....just more fun with the flu I guess

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Goodness gracious!!

Opened the patio door this afternoon, to let the birds get some fresh air and sunlight.
Suddenly a commotion.
Took me a second to see that a big bird was latched onto the cage from the outside!
Some sort of hawk I guess, swooping in for a late lunch! Yeah for a sturdy cage!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Are you going to post some videos? I'd be particularly interested to see the form you created.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congrats. Are you going to post some videos? I'd be particularly interested to see the form you created.

Thank You Sir!! I am - my nephew is going to create a highlight video and I'm going to see today
if he can do a clip of my form I can post first to tide us over.. the highlight video will take a bit
longer, but definitely worth the wait - and will be posted when complete!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yesterday, due to the rigor issue yesterday I was having trouble walking normally but I discovered something, I could get around really well doing Baguazhang mud stepping, luckily I stayed in my house all day

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Happy easter everybody :)
Its_The_Easter_Beagle_Charlie_Brown_Egg_Toss_1974-500x327.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.