Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
What does msu stand for?

Considering they won 38 to nothing, that must have been heck of a beating, knocked the other team from one side of the field all the way to the other several times. And best part, bragging rights Afcoarse...

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
love the pics thankyou for sharing them :)

i went to a british cemetary in belgium and i swear i could hear and feel all those that were laid to rest there...... like i was walking rouund and taking in the peace and tranquil setting --- such a massive contrast between what was and what is --- and i ended up crouched down almost crying cos of what happened. i'm not sorry that the war happened just the brutal nature with which it was fought.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I can't train....I HATE THIS!!!.. But I have to admit I can see a whole lot better with the left eye.

Taking the family swimming now..... but I can't swim...the MD will not allow it..... and the reasons he gave make me want to listen to him...really not wanting my eye to pop.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I can't train....I HATE THIS!!!.. But I have to admit I can see a whole lot better with the left eye.

Taking the family swimming now..... but I can't swim...the MD will not allow it..... and the reasons he gave make me want to listen to him...really not wanting my eye to pop.

yes, we don't want the eye to pop...after we went through all the trouble to get it fixed....(shudder...eye related injuries make me really queezy)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the UFC tonight! Looks like some competitive fights. Barao though did not make weight so Joe Soto gets the nod instead!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bought a loaf of asiago bread, a bunch of Gatorade and doggy treats for jack, I put in a extra two dollars and got the expensive brand name, jack likes biscuits so that's what I bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions